WBSSC SLST Exam Notification 2016 Apply Online for 14088 Primary Teacher Vacancies. West Bengal Central School Service Commission is a lawful body which conducts exam for selecting teaching and non-teaching staffs for various government departments of west Bengal. This commission is going to organise a 1st State Level Selection Test for the appointment of Assistant Teachers in an approved self-financed or sponsored schools located in various regions of West Bengal. On referring the notification of WBSSC SLST Exam Notification 2016, approximately 14088 vacant places are going to be filled.
|Commission||West Bengal Central School Service Commission|
|Vacancy Nos||14088||Last Date||03-10-2016|
|Education||B.Sc/ BA/ Degree with B.Ed|
WBSSC SLST Exam Notification 2016
The vacancies notified against each post on the table can be increased or decreased as per Commission needs. Both Trained and Untrained staffs can apply for this job but more preference shall be given to trained staffs only. Aspirants, who are willing to attain this teacher job, should overcome various screening process. Passionate and eligible candidates can submit their details through online. The detailed procedure for submitting the online application against WBSSC SLST Exam Notification 2016 are listed in upcoming steps.
Region Wise Details for WB School Service Commission
|No||Post name||Region Name||Posts|
|1||Upper Primary Teacher||Eastern region||1863|
Essential Qualification for Assistant Teacher Posts
Individuals who are applying for the Upper Primary Teacher position must be a graduate with at least 50 % marks and 1 year B.Ed Degree or Higher secondary with 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education/ Diploma or degree course in Teacher Education or any equivalent qualification from a recognized university or Board or institute.
It is mandatory for the applicants to hold a valid Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Certificate.
Age Restriction on WB School Service Commission Posts
The minimum age required to apply for the WB School Service Commission Post is 20 years. The upper age limit is set to 40 years for general category, 45 years for SC/ ST category, 43 years for BC and 48 years for PWD category. The age will be calculated as on 1st January 2016.
WB School Service Commission Selection Process
The selection for the teacher post will be made by conducting State Level Selection Test. A weightage mark shall be given in the following manner i.e. TET (40 marks), Academic Qualification (50 marks) and Personality test (10 marks).
Online application submitted by the applicants shall be scrutinized by the selection panel and only the suitable person will be called for interview/ personality test. A merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the individuals in all qualifying exams.
The list of wait listed candidates will be valid for a period of one year from the date of publication of final empanelment.
Mode of Fee Payment
The fee payment can be done through net banking/ credit or debit card or by challan. After successful online application, an application form along with a copy of e-challan will be generated. The general & OBC category have to pay Rs.250/- and Rs.80/- for SC/ ST & PWD category.
Take the printout of that challan and make the fee payment at any nationalized bank. Applicants can check the payment status after 48 hours of cash deposition. Individuals who finds difficultly in online payment can approach the nearest “Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra, Common Service centre (C.S.C.)”.
WBSSC SLST Exam Notification 2016 Steps to Apply Online
Staffs, who are meeting up with the eligibility conditions of WBSSC SLST Exam Notification 2016 are encouraged to apply through online. The steps for online application is mentioned in the below section.
- Go to the Official website of Commission i.e. “www.westbengalssc.com”.
- Click on the “Online Application for Assistant Teacher” link and you will be directed to another page.
- Now, select the “Apply Fresh” button, if you are a new user.
- There are 4 stages in online application i.e. Primary information, Personal information, Photo uploading and Payment.
- In the 1st part, individuals should enter the name, gender, address, subject, etc and hit “Save & Next”
- Likewise, fill the qualification, experience, skills & other details in the 2nd
- In the 3rd part, upload your scanned copies of passport size photo and signature and click “Save & Next”
- In the final step, you will be directed to a payment window.
- Choose your desired payment mode and pay the fee mentioned above.
- After successful submission, an application form will be generated along with e-challan (offline Payment).
- Download and take the printout of the form for future reference.
|Online Application Starts from||23-09-2016 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for Online Application||03-10-2016 (5.00 PM)|
|Final Date for Depositing Application fee||07-10-2016|
Jobs in West Bengal Central school Service Commission
- WB SLST Exam 2016 for 16529 Assistant Teacher Positions
- WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for 4923 Non Teaching Staffs
- WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for 4923 Non Teaching Admit Card
Note: We have discussed more information regarding WBSSC SLST Exam Notification 2016 in the above section, Job seeker who desire to know additional details, can check the above link.