UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017: An employment notification has been trumpeted by Uttar Pradesh Seva Mandal over their official portal regarding the appointment of suitable candidates in the unfilled positions of various officer level designations. Individuals who are seeking for banking related jobs can apply for these posts. With reference to the notice of UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017, about 66 openings are going to be engaged below Assistant General Manager, Assistant Manager and Cashier designation. In the below sub headings, we are going to discuss about the important qualifying conditions which are required to apply for UP Seva Mandal Vacancies.
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Seva Mandal|
|Vacancy No’s||66||Last Date||30-12-2016|
|Degree||Graduate Degree/ MBA/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ PGDBM|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Seva Mandal is an Institutional service Board which recruits eligible candidates below various government services. This organization is headquartered at Indira Nagar, Lucknow. UP Seva Mandal intends to hire challenging and result oriented candidates in the existing vacancies of Manager and Cashier posts. Aspirants, who are trying for government job opportunities, can take advantage of this change.
Graduates who have done their courses in banking or financial related subjects are more preferred for UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017. Age relaxation and concession will be given for applicants belonging to the reserved category. Candidates who aspire to serve below these jobs should come across various screening process. The selected candidates will be awarded with attractive monthly payment as per Board norms. Interested candidates can submit their application through online.
Post Wise Vacancies in UP Seva Mandal
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant General Manager||2||40 years||Rs.52730/-pm|
Educational Qualification: Individuals who are applying for the UP Seva Mandal jobs should have completed Graduate degree or management course or engineering and any degree with 45 to 50 % marks in the overall semester.
- For Assistant GM – Graduate in Commerce/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statics or MBA/ PGDBM in banking or finance or CA
- For Assistant Manager – Graduate or BE/ B.Tech in Computer science/ IT or MCA
- For Cashier – Graduate Degree
Age Limit & Relaxation: The upper age limit is already mentioned on the above table. Aspirants who have attained the age of 21 years are eligible to apply for these posts. The age of the candidates will be calculated as on 1st July 2016. Upper age can be relaxable for applicants belonging to reserved category.
- For PWD – 15 years
Selection Process: The application submitted through the online shall be scrutinised by the selection panel and only the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the written exam. Qualifying candidates should take part in the personal interview. Depending upon their performance in both the selection process, the final selection will be done.
- Written Exam
Pay Scale & Salary: The selected candidates will be given impressive salary and other allowances according to the norms. During the service time, the designees will get salary as per the pay scale only.
- Salary for AGM – 32550 to 52730/- pm
- Salary for Assistant Manager – 21450 to 43635/- pm
- Salary for Cashier – 11765 to 31540/- pm
Application Charges: Candidates are required to apply for the application fee in the form of SBI Collect only. After completing your online application, you can download this e-collect form from the website.
- For General & OBC – 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – 200/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
How to Apply Online for UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017
Job Seekers who are fulfilling the requirements of UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017 are requested to submit their applications only through online mode. The detailed instruction for online registration are given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of UP Seva Mandal i.e. “www.upsevamandal.org”.
- Click on the “Online Recruitment” tab on the left side of the page.
- Click on the line which is given on the next page.
- In the new window, choose the “Apply Online”
- Hit of the concerned link for which you want to apply.
- Fill the application form with qualification details, personal information, contact address, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
- After clicking the “Submit” option, an application form along with e-SBI collect will be generated.
- Download the form and make the fee payment.
|Online Registration Commences from||15-12-2016|
|Closing date for Application Submission||30-12-2016|
|Last Date for offline fee payment via SBI collect||02-01-2017|
Note: For the ease of readers, we have explained about the eligibility criteria, selection process and applying procedures for UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2017 in the above section. For further clarification, please go through the official notification.