UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1825 Postal and Sorting Assistant Vacancy. A long time waited job notification is finally unlaced by Indian Post to hire smart and vibrant youngsters in the designation of Postal or Sorting Assistant. This appointment is especially to fill up 1825 vacancies available in the UP Postal Divisions.
Job hunters who are searching for career after passing 10th or 12th examination can utilize this golden opportunity. Individuals who are already preparing for the competitive examinations can also apply for these positions. Applicants should sound healthy to apply for this vacancy.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
To grab these assistant jobs, candidates should qualify in the written test and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) conducted by the UP Postal Circle. The picked out candidates will be designated anywhere in India. Aspirants who desire to serve in Postal Divisions are recommended to submit their essential details through online mode.
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Designation||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant|
|Vacancy Nos||1825||Last Date||05-08-2016|
Desirable Qualification for Assistant Post
Applicants who are willing to work as Postal or Sorting Assistants in UP postal circle must have qualified higher secondary level (12th Class) or any equivalent qualification from an accredited Board of School education or Board of Secondary Education with English as one of the subject.
Age Limit on UP Postal Vacancies
Up Postal Circle has set the age ceiling for the applicants between 18 to 27 years. The crucial date for computing the age of the appliers will be as on 1st July 2016.
The higher age limit can be relaxed upto 3 years for individuals belonging to OBC category, 5 years for SC/ ST category and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates with accordance to the norms published by the Government.
UP Postal Circle Selection Process
After the completion of online submission, the recruitment panel will examine the qualification details provided by the candidates in the online form. On subject of validation, the chosen individuals will be requested to take part in the written examination.
Individuals who get qualified in the written test should undergo a physical Efficiency Test as per the standards of UP Postal Circle. Applicants proving to be physical fit shall be recruited finally.
Remuneration for Postal/ Sorting Assistants
The selected individuals will be made to work on postal services anywhere in India. During the service, the person engaged as postal or Sorting Assistant shall receive salary as per the pay scale of rs.5200 to 20200/- per month with grade pay between Rs.1900 to 2400/- as per the decree of UP Post.
Fee Payment Mode for UP Postal
The registration fees can be remitted by means of online gateways like net banking, credit cards and debit cards. The appliers coming below the general and OBC category should pay Rs.400/- as application fee and Rs.150/- for the SC/ ST and Ex-Servicemen Category.
How to Apply Online for UP Postal Jobs
Desirous and Qualified individuals are advised to apply through online mode only. The clear guidelines for the online registration are listed out below.
- Go to Indian Postal Website i.e. www.indiapost.net.in.
- Click on the “Career” Tab and then click the link “Post Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants – Project No. 2016-17/2”.
- You will be directed to a new window, Click “Apply Online” option.
- For registration, Click on the “New Registration” option.
- Enter your name, contact details, e-mail id etc and click on “Continue” button.
- A provisional Register number and password will be send through your email address and SMS.
- Log in to your account again for filling online form.
- Validate your details and select “Save and Next” Option.
- Upload your Softcopy of Photo and signature as specified in the guidelines.
- Preview the Application form before clicking the “Final Submit” button.
- You cannot modify your details after final submission.
- Click on “Payment” tab to proceed with online payment.
- After fee payment, an application form will be generated in PDF format.
- Download it for future reference.
Schedules for UP Postal Circle Recruitment
|Commencement of Online registration||19th July 2016|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||5th August 2016|
|Last date for editing application details||13th August 2016|
|Last Date for printing your application form||15th August 2016|
|Online fee Payment||19th July 2016 to 5th August 2016|
|Written Examination Dates||1st, 15th & 22nd November 2016|