UP Police Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies for 200 Constable Posts. The Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police Recruitment & Promotion Board located in Lucknow is a leader in recruitment of personnel’s for state’s Police Department by adopting transparent processes. On official web portal of UP Police Recruitment Board, a new arrival of job notification under Sports Quota has been noticed. According to the source, nearly 200 vacancies are reserved for male and female candidate’s inorder to fill the Constable post. Individuals those who had participated in competitions/ tournaments of games like Hockey, Football, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Basketball, Swimming, Boxing, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Gymnastic, Athletics, Shooting and Water Sports are only eligible for this UP Police recruitment. The job requirements and applying mode are discussed on below section.
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police Recruitment & Promotion Board|
|Vacancy Nos||200||Last Date||ASAP|
|Education||SSCL/ Matric/ Equivalent|
Qualification Required for Constable Position
The basic qualification needed for Constable post is SSLC or equivalent from UP Board of High School & Intermediate Education. Also, applying candidates must have necessary sports quota qualifications.
Individuals possessing an age limit between 18 to 25 years are only eligible for UP Police Constable job. This age consideration shall be computed as on 1st July 2016.
UP Police Recruitment 2017 Selection Criteria
The aspirants applications will be short listed based on the eligibility criteria. The shortlisted candidates will receive a call letter for further selection. Selection of apt individuals for Police Constable designation would be done by Written Examination and/ or Physical Test.
Best performers shall get an opportunity to serve as Constable under UP Police Department. Also, applying personnel’s should submit the requisite document proofs when intimated by recruitment authorities.
Salary Scale of Constable Post
Large number of candidates hired for Constable position under UP Police recruitment 2016 shall be offered with a Pay Band – I salary of Rs.5200 – 20200/- per month. Besides this basic pay, appointees are also eligible for receiving a Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-.
Application Fee for UP Police Recruitment 2017
E-Challan form shall be provided for offline fee deposition (available in UP Police’s official site) and online fee payment can be supported by Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking facilities. Using any one mode, remit a fee of Rs.200/- to apply for Constable designation.
How to Apply Online for Constable Position
Online mode of application submission is prescribed for Constable job under UP Police recruitment. The steps to apply online are given below.
- Log on to the official portal of UP Police Recruitment Board.
- Then beneath the Online Application link, read the detailed Constable notification carefully.
- Then choose the “Apply” option for filling the online form.
- Enter necessary details and upload the scanned documents/ images.
- Correct the mistakes and finally click on “Submit” button.
- Interested aspirants can deposit the application fee through online mode, by clicking on the payment gateway link.
- Printout copy of submitted online application form and e-Receipt should be taken, for future reference.
- The commencing and ending date of online registration & fee payment are not yet publicized; frequently visit the internet site of UP Police Recruitment Board for accurate details.
Note: This is a better opportunity provided by UP Police Recruitment Board, to candidates those who are searching for jobs under Sports Quota. For further clarifications, refer the official notification.