UGB Recruitment 2017: University of Gour Banga (UGB) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates, in order to meet the requirement in non-teaching posts. With respect to that, they had posted the vacancy notification with eligibility norms and guidelines in their official website. The notification conveys a message that, about 23 vacancies is exists under the designation of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Executive Assistant, Junior Peon and Secretary to Vice Chancellor. From the candidates who possessed with all the eligibility, they receive the applications through their website. Additional information about UGB Recruitment 2017 is given below,
|Institution||University of Gour Banga (UGB)|
|Position||Assistant, Junior Peon|
|Vacancy Nos||23||Last Date||10-02-2017|
|Education||Degree, Diploma, 12th , 8th|
UGB Recruitment 2017
University of Gour Banga (UGB) has been established by the West Bengal legislative Assembly of West Bengal Act. It offers under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in various disciplines. The university is now in need of experienced and qualified personnel to work under various non-teaching positions. They prefer aspirants having proficiency in computer with relevant in that field. In order to make the selection process in provisional way, they had scheduled to conduct interview.
Candidates who have keenly waited for UGB Recruitment shall utilize this excellent opportunity. Prior for attending the selection process carried out in UGB, interested applicants should register your details through online. Scroll down the page for getting further information about this recruitment in detail.
Designation Wise Vacancies in UGB
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Senior Assistant||02||40 years||Rs.25400/-|
|5||Secretary to Vice Chancellor||01||Rs.23800/-|
Qualification Required: Candidates who are intending to apply for the above mentioned posts should have qualified with the basic qualifications given below. In addition to that, working knowledge in computer is essential for the Assistant positions. And typing skill is mandatory for the designation of Secretary to Vice Chancellor.
- For Senior Assistant & Vice Chancellor Post – UG Degree
- For Technical Assistant Post – Diploma
- For Junior Assistant Post – 12th or equivalent
- For Junior Peon Post – 8th
Experience Needed: Applicants, applying for the UGB Jobs should have accomplished one to ten years of experience in concerned fields.
- For Senior Assistant Post – 4 years
- For Vice Chancellor Post – 10 years
- For other post: More than or 1 year
Age Constraint: The maximum age limit is mentioned in the above tabular column and the minimum age limit is fixed at 18 years. The cut-off date for considering the age limit is on 10th Dec 2016. The benefit of upper age limit concession is applicable for SC/ ST/ ST (EC)/ SC (EC)/ BC/ PWD category as per Government rules.
- For SC/ ST/ ST (EC)/ SC (EC) category – 5 years
- For BC category – 3 years
- For PWD category – 8 years
Recruitment Process: The selection process will comprise of interview only, which is coordinated by the recruitment board. The participants of the interview will not receive any travel or dearness allowance.
Pay Scale and Allowances: Eligible Aspirants who are enrolled under the posts listed in UGB Recruitment notification will receive the pay scale and allowances, which is listed below,
- Salary for Senior Assistant – Rs.7200-25400/- and grade pay Rs.4100/-
- Salary for Technical Assistant – Rs.9000-28300/- and grade pay of Rs.4400/-
- Salary for Junior Assistant – Rs.7200-25400/- and grade pay Rs.3900/-
- Salary for Junior Peon – Rs.5400-18600/- and grade pay Rs.1800/-
- Salary for Secretary to Vice Chancellor – Rs.9000-28300/- and grade pay of Rs.4600/-
Application Fee: The application fee assigned for the general category is given below. However, Rs.50/- is deducted from each of the amount prescribed for general category in case of reserved categories. For example application fee for the post of Senior Resident is Rs.250/- for general category and Rs.200/- for reserved category, likewise so on for other posts also.
- Application Fee for Senior Assistant – Rs.250/-
- Application Fee for Technical Assistant – Rs.300/-
- Application Fee for Junior Assistant – Rs.200/-
- Application Fee for Junior Peon – Rs.100/-
- Application Fee for Secretary to Vice Chancellor – Rs.400/-
How to Apply for UGB Recruitment 2017
- Initially visit the website “www.ugb.ac.in”.
- After that, refer the official notification.
- If you feel as eligible for this recruitment, shall apply through the concerned link.
- Feed all the information in the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature.
- After ensuring all the filled in details are correct, submit the application form.
- Finally download the application form and retain the print out for future use.
Candidates who are employed in any of the public sector undertakings should apply through proper channel.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration commence from – 10th Dec 2016
- Online registration ends on – 10th Feb 2016
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned information about UGB Recruitment 2017 is given above.