UERC Recruitment 2016 Apply for Assistant Director Posts

UERC Recruitment 2016 Apply for Assistant Director Vacancies. Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission (UERC) based in Dehradun city was constituted by state government to deal with the matters concerning generation, transmission, distribution and trading of electricity or other related matters.  A vacancy circular has been released currently by this Commission, to fulfill the Officer posts of Assistant Director in its administration on direct recruitment basis. Only 4 posts are found vacant in the departments like Technical, Tariff, Law and Costing/ Licensing. Candidates having experience of working in electricity field are found more suitable for this designation. Excellent verbal & written communication skills and computer literacy are the desirable qualities for this UERC jobs.



Organization Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission (UERC), Dehradun
Designation Assistant Director
Vacancy Nos 04 Last Date 20-12-2016
Education MBA, M.Sc
Job Nature Regular


Essential Qualification

Degree in concerned Engineering/ Law subject is the essential qualification for Assistant Director designation.

For Tariff department, the eligible qualification is PG Degree/ Diploma (or) MBA in Finance/ Power Management stream from any government approved institution. Any other equivalent qualification would also be accepted.

Desirable Experience

Citizens having experience on concerned lines from any Electricity Regulatory Commission/ governmental/ reputed private firm are desirable for Assistant Director positions.

Age Criteria

Candidates who had not crossed 42 years of age will be fit to apply for the Assistant Director posts in UERC. Date for calculating ceiling age is 1st July 2016. State Government rules are followed for giving relaxations in upper age.

UERC Selection Mode Process

Interview is the mode of selection planned by UERC, for Assistant Director position. But Commission will fix 60% weightage marks on the basis of qualification, publications, experience & university topper records and remaining 40% marks for Personal Interview. After seeing the overall merit marks, appointment shall be done.


Salary Scale of Assistant Director Posts

All entrants will be offered with a Pay Band-3 salary of Rs.15600 – 39100/- and a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month. Other admissible allowances would also be provided, as per UERC recruitment norms.

How to Apply for UERC Recruitment 2016

Visit UERC website link “www.uerc.gov.in” and download the prescribed application form for Assistant Director posts.  Fill the form with requisite details and enclose self signed copies of Qualification, Category, Experience (if any), photograph, etc documents with it.

Sent those attachments to “Secretary, Uttarakhand Electricity Regulatory Commission, ‘Vidyut Niyamak Bhawan’, Near ISBT, PO-Majra, Dehradun – 248 171”, through Registered/ Speed Post. Top of envelope should be mentioned as “Application for the Post of Assistant Director (Department)” on direct recruitment basis.

Employed aspirants must route their applications through proper channel with necessary document proofs like No Objection Certificate, etc.

Official Notification

uerc.gov.in

Important Date

  • Closing date for receipt of application form: 20-12-2016.

Note: Current placement opportunities in UERC electricity organization is detailed on above section. Mostly vacancies are allotted for engineering degree holders. To know more information, refer the official notification/ website.

Updated: 09-12-2016 — 8:43 am
Home | About Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Site Map | FaceBook | Google+ | Twitter | Subscribe | Contact Us
All rights reserved © 2016 Recruitmentlist.com