TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017: Teachers Recruitment Board has announced more than thousand openings for the position of Lecturers. Aspirants who are interested to work under Government Polytechnic Colleges can apply for the post under Engineering and Non Engineering fields through proper channel. Eligibilities criteria for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 is given in the below section.
|Board||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|No of Posts||1058||Last Date||07-07-2017|
|Degree||Degree/ Master Degree, etc|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy Details:
|No||Designation||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
Educational Profile: Candidates should have graduated in first class from recognized universities.
- Bachelor Degree
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering, etc
- Master Degree
- Chemistry, etc
Age Restrictions: Aspirant’s age should not exceed the upper age limit as on 1st July 2017.
- 57 years
Selection Method: Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performances in followings. Candidates who ranked first in the list will be selected.
- Written Examination
- Main Subject
- General Knowledge
- Certificate Verification
Remunerations Offered: Appointees will be offered with Payband-3 salary and AGP.
- Salary range: Rs.15600 to 39100/-
- AGP: Rs.5400/-
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay the application charges through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- SC/ SCA/ ST and PWD candidates: Rs.300/-
- All other candidates: Rs.600/-
- Payment mode: Online
Applying Procedure for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who have satisfied the above eligibility criteria can send their application online. In order to apply for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017, follow the instructions given below.
- Visit the TRB website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click the relevant notification link.
- Press the link for “Online Application Form”.
- Click “Apply Now”
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents if required.
- Check whether the details entered in the application form are correct.
- “Submit” the application form and then take print.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Date of Notification – 16th Jun 2017
- Start date for submitting online application – 17th Jun2017
- Last date for the receipt of online application – 7th Jul 2017
- Written Examination date – 13th Aug 2017
Note: TRB is going to fill 1058 vacancies for the posts of Lectures under different Govt. polytechnic colleges. In the above section, we have given the details regarding application procedure, selection process and few others of TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Candidates are asked to refer the official notification, to know about the subject wise vacancies details.