TN Employment Exchange Online Registration and Renewal Procedure. In India SSLC or Secondary School (10th) is the basic qualification for an individual to secure government job. However, this is the minimum qualification and the candidates can only get Group D category jobs with this eligibility. But it’s not bad, because the demand for government jobs in tamilnadu is rising day by day. If an individual wish to get a job, it is mandatory that he/ she have to be registered in Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange. The official portal Tnvelaivaaippu offers the facility to make registration and renewal for TN Velai Vaippu by the candidate themselves. Here in this section we can find the detailed steps about how to make online registrations at “www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in” for new users and renewals for existing users.
|1||How to Login (Old Users)||Details|
|2||How to Register (New Users)||Details|
|3||How to Renew (Existing Users)||Details|
|4||How to Add Qualification||Details|
Tnvelaivaaippu (தமிழ் நாடு வேலைவாய்ப்பு) is the Tamil term for Tamil Nadu (TN) Employment. It is an organization functions under the department of Employment and Training of Government of Tamil Nadu. The aim of this organization is to offer job seekers a platform where they can register their academic qualification. Thus to ensure the employers can offer better job opportunities for aspirants. According to the data updated in their official website, there are more than 89 Lakhs job seekers registered for government jobs. Based on the seniority and eligibility criteria deserving candidates will get call letter from concerned employer for appointment.
Eligibility Criteria to Register in TN Employment Exchange
Individuals who completed their 10th class are eligible to register in employment exchange. During their first registration they will be provided with a username and password. Using these credentials the registrants can make future updates in their profile. Candidates have to use the same credentials to update their 12th and degree qualification in TN Velai Vaippu Portal.
TN Employment Online Registration
As said above candidates have to fulfill the minimum qualification to make registrations in TN Employment Exchange. Here we can find the steps to make the new registration for in Tnvelaivaaippu portal.
- Firstly log on to the website “https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/” for registration.
- Find the form at the top left of the page named “Exchange Login Details”.
- From there you have to choose “New User ID Registration” and click on it.
- When you click that link you will receive a pop up window containing “Terms and Conditions”.
- Read all the terms and conditions given on that window and scroll down to find the “I Agree” link.
- Click on that link, immediately you will be redirected to a new page containing “Candidate Registration Form”.
- In this form you have to provide your basic details for generating a “User ID” and “Password” for future login.
- Then using these credentials you can login to “Tnvelaivaaippu Portal” and update your profile.
Existing User Login Procedure
Candidates who are registered from employment exchange office can use the registration ID printed on the Identity Card for logging in to the online portal. Here we can find the steps for login to the online portal.
- Initially candidates have to log on to the site “https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/” for login.
- From there find the menu “Candidate Login” and click on it.
- A pop up window opens on that you have to select “Exchange Code” from the drop down menu.
- Then select the “Gender” from the drop down menu.
- After that enter the “Year of Registration” on the field.
- Followed by that provide the “Registration Number” and “User ID” on the respective fields.
- Then enter the “Username” and “Password” for logging in to employment exchange portal.
For existing registrants who registered at the concerned employment exchange has to provide the details printed on their Employment ID card. For instance, the old employment registration number “R/7250/1999”, then the user has to enter the new User ID as “CHD1999M00007250” and your password is your date of birth. The date of birth have to be entered in DD/MM/YYYY (date/month/year) format.
Let we see how to generate new user ID using the old number. The first three alphabets are the code of concerned district employment exchange. If your old registration is at Chennai then you have to enter “CHD”, if it is Madurai then enter “MDD”. From the below table candidates can find the codes for all exchanges.
The next four numeric digits is the year “1999”, if you registered in 1998 then enter the ID as “1998” continued to the exchange code.
Then you have to add the alphabet, if you are female use “F” and for male use “M”, likewise for others use the alphabet “O” along with the year.
Continuing to that the next is a eight digit numeric numbers, in this number the last four or five digits is the number printed in your ID and the remaining are 0.
Example – 1
Let we assume your old ID is printed as “R/7250/1999”, your are a Male and registered at Chennai. Then your new ID will be,
|Exchange Code||Year of Registration||Gender||Last Eight Digits|
Example – 2
Let we assume your old ID is printed as “W/57891/2000”, you are a Female and registered at Madurai. Then the new registration ID will be,
|Exchange Code||Year of Registration||Gender||Last Eight Digits|
District Wise Employment Exchange Codes
|No||District Name||Exchange Code|
|5||Chennai (Physically Handicapped)||CHS|
|6||Chennai (Technical Personnel)||CHT|
TN Employment Online Renewal Procedure
The registration in employment exchange has to be renewed every three years. Here we can see how to make Tnvelaivaaippu online renewal process.
- Firstly registrants have to “Login” with their registration number and password.
- After logging in you will find a menu named “Update Profile” click on that.
- From the drop down menu choose “Renewal” > “Candidate Renewal” and click on it.
- A new page opens; there you have to find the menu “Renewal Details” and click on it.
- A pop up window shows the “Current Expiry” and “Next Renewal” Date, you have to click the “OK” button on it.
- Then click the “Renew” button at the bottom to make the final confirmation.
Once you done all these things without any mistake your employment exchange renewal happens successfully.
How to Add Qualification in TN Velai Vaippu Portal
For adding bachelors degree in employment exchange candidates have to login using their credentials. Once you login you will find a menu named “Add Qualification”, by clicking that you will redirected to a page containing form to add your academic details. After providing all your details verify and make the conformation whether all the given details are correct or not.
For adding professional qualification to your profile, you have to click on the link near to the menu “Professional & Executive Employment Offices Chennai/ Madurai”. On clicking that link you will get a new page containing the form to update all your professional qualifications. Update all details and verify with the documents you have. Candidates can also update all professional qualification in Tnvelaivaaippu using the same procedure as said above.
Doubts and Queries
Candidates who else have any doubts can get clarification from employment exchange officials by contacting them through the Email ID and Phone number given here.
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number – 044-22500124
Note: For informative purpose here we have added the Tnvelaivaaippu online renewal and registration methods. Candidates who expect more information about TN Employment Online Registration can get it from the “www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in” official site.