TNTET Answer Key 2017: As per announcement made earlier by Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) the written competitive examination for primary and high school teacher posts has been successfully conducted. Admission for this test is given at the sole discretion of board, for applied graduates under Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Physical education. Applicants who hold the Hall Tickets issued by board are permitted to attend the test. Now about one week is going to finish (after exam), so the board has let out tentative answer keys in the internet side. Contestants who wish to know about the TNTET Answer Key 2017 details, read the below given paragraphs.
|Authority||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Exam Name||Teacher Elegiblity Test 2017|
|Exam Type||OMR Based|
|Exam Date||April 2017|
|Material||TNTET Final Answer Key|
TNTET Answer Key 2017
TRB is a state fixed agency that is responsible for hiring faculties for educational institutions, through competitive examinations. The Teacher Eligibility Exam 2017 is one among that i.e. this open competitive examination is for finding the best teaching skilled persons for Tamil, English, Mathematics, Political Science, Home Science, Microbiology, Physical Education, etc subjects.
Participants had attended this TET exam in different centres within state. In the exam date at morning session, between 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM the exam was conducted with questions derived in objective standard. From three varied sections about 150 multiple choice questions are included.
For publishing correct results, answer keys are very important. Now board has released the tentative answer keys for this TET exam 2017. The correct answer for each question will be indicated as A/ B/ C/ D, in key. For clear identification of answer key, the exam name, year/ date of exam, subject name, etc. will be mentioned in the outletted circular. By using these TNTET answer key 2017 what participants can do is,
- Representations/ challenges if any can be reported to board, within prescribed time.
- Can self assess their performance by doing comparison of answer keys and responses marked in exam.
- Help to know whether he/ she will qualify in exam or not, for selection.
TNTET Selection Process 2017
The first step for selecting staffs for Teacher posts is competitive examination. After publication of written test results, the board will issue call letters for leading contestants. For doing placements, final merit-cum-communal selection list will be prepared by board after document verification. Special marks will be given for persons who had done one year and above registration in any employment exchanges as well as experienced persons.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Question Pattern for Written Test: This is a single tier exam. From Main UG subject about 110 marks questions are asked, 30 marks questions from Educational Methodology and 10 marks from General Knowledge subjects. Question booklet was set only in English language.
- Exam is objective and OMR
- Only single paper was there, for this test.
- Total marks for which test is conducted is 150.
- Total time permitted to spend in exam hall is 3 hours, for each contestant.
How to Check Marks with TNTET Answer Key 2017
The TNTET Answer Key 2017 is released on single day, for the test conducted in 29 districts of Tamil Nadu. Only through official web portal of board, this is possible. For each contestant the question paper code will vary as A/ B/ C/ D (i.e. questions will be same but the arrangement in which questions are asked will differ), on subject wise. So depending upon that the answers will also vary.
First released key is tentative. Exact answer key for this TET exam will be outletted mostly at the time of announcement of written test results. By following these steps answer keys can be taken as printout copies without any complexity.
- Open the website page of board trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on appropriate direct recruitment link.
- Then hit the “Tentative/ Final Answer Key” link.
- Subject wise links will be given, on next page.
- By hitting on concerned subject which you have written test, you can see the keys.
- Now save and download
- Thus TNTET Answer Key 2017 can be successfully downloaded.
The guidelines that candidates can follow to check marks with the TRB released TET Answer keys for Paper I, Paper II are given down.
- If the response you have ticked for particular question and answers let out in key is same, put 1 mark for each question.
- After correcting all the 150 questions, count the total number of marks.
- No mark is applicable for unattended questions.
- By calculating marks in this way, if contestants meet the cut-off set by board, then you are safe.
- Others are failed in this test.
- Thus marks can be self assessed using answer keys.
Anyhow on seeing the communal wise vacancies only, final selection will be done in reputed educational institutions within state (on the basis of top merit).
|Download Final Answer Key for Paper I||Click here|
|Download Final Answer Key for Paper II||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date: 06-03-2017
- Notification Closed Date: 23-03-2017
- Date of Exam: 29-04-2017, 30-04-2017
- Date of release of Answer Key: 22-05-2017
Note: Information about the steps to get TNTET Answer Key 2017 is illustrated on above paragraphs. Visit the board’s website frequently to know more details.