TNHB Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Housing Board (TNHB) has decided to conduct a direct recruitment, for those who aspire to join in the services of board. It’s one of the Tamil Nadu Government Recruitment, so unemployed candidates are advised to take part in this job fair. Here, it’s mandatory to hold the relevant qualification for getting participation in this latest (Tamil Nadu Housing Board) TNHB Recruitment 2017. We are here to provide details about this recruitment, so candidates in need of information just refer the below information.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Housing Board (TNHB)|
|Designation||Assistant Engineer, Surveyor, Officer, Assistant & Typist|
|Education||B.E/ Diploma/ 10th|
Tamil Nadu Housing Board – TNHB Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Housing Board (TNHB) is a Government organization at Chennai. It satisfies the increasing demand of housing sector all over the state due to the urban growth. To fulfill the demand of staffs in positions such as Assistant Engineer, Surveyor, Officer, Assistant and Typist, this Governmental board has wandered a notification in the internet media. On grasping the notification, we found exactly 277 vacancies. It only favored for qualified personnel in expected stream.
Anyhow, those who registered in Employment exchange including Ex-servicemen can also apply against the unoccupied TNHB Vacancies. For inviting applications from such intending candidates, they had enabled a link in their web portal. Moreover, the details needed for this recruitment is explained separately in below sub topics.
Tamilnadu Housing Board Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer||25||30 years|
|3||Junior Draughting Officer||19|
Academic Qualification: Aspirants who are interested to work in this Housing board Department should be educated in the below specified qualifications. For Typist post, Typewriting course in higher and lower grade (Tamil & English) is necessary.
- Assistant Engineer – BE (Civil)
- Junior Assistant & Typist – SSLC/ 10th Pass
- Other posts – Diploma/ Degree
Age Restriction: In category wise, TNHB set different age limit for the applicants, which must be reckoned as on 1st July 2017. Beyond these upper age limits, Persons with Disabilities are considered for age concession of 10 years.
- Upper age for SC/ SC (A)/ ST/ MBC/ DC/ BC/ BC (M) – 35 years
- Upper age for Others – 30 years
Selection Process: Since it is a direct recruitment, written examination will only be organized by Ramanujan Computing Center of Anna University. Refer the notification available in website for getting the detailed information.
- Written exam
Salary Offered: In accordance with the norms of the organization, TNHB is bidding an impressive amount of salary to all the employed candidates.
Exam Fee: To participate in the upcoming exam conducted by TNHB, applicants have to remit the prescribed amount in favor of this board. Aspirants claiming under reserved category will have to pay half of the amount only.
- Exam Fee for OC/ BC/ BC (M)/ MBC/ DC category – Rs.500/-
- Exam Fee for Sc/ SC (A)/ PWD category – Rs.250/-
How to Apply for TNHB Recruitment 2017
Bidders who are satisfied in all terms and conditions of eligibility, then you don’t wait any more time to submit your applications. You may choose online mode to submit your applications. The steps for making online application is given below,
- First of all, visit the website “www.tnhbrecruitment.in”.
- Go to “Recruitment” tab and find the concerned notification.
- Click on apply online link and get the new application form.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- After filling the form, verify the same for any correctness.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- At the end of the process submit the application form.
- For future use, retain the hard copy of the application form.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online here||tnhbrecruitment.in|
Dates to Remember
- Notification is available from – 8th June 2017
- Starting date to submit the application – 10th June 2017
- Last date to submit the application – 30th June 2017
Note: The information in brief about TNHB Recruitment 2017 is explained in the above sections. More details about reservation of vacancies, salary, exam process etc, are found in the detailed notification.