TIFR Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Tradesman Trainee Posts. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a National Centre, which is managed under the umbrella of Department of Atomic Energy. As well as, it is a deemed University carrying out basic research in various streams. With response to the vacancies made in their organization, they had conveyed an employment message for career seekers to draw the attention of them. The employment news highlights that, there are 6 vacancies are left out in Tradesman Trainee Post under the trades of Machinist, Fitter, Electrician and Carpenter.
|Organization||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)|
|Vacancy Nos||06||Last Date||03-11-2016|
TIFR Recruitment 2016
They had scheduled to conduct written examination for designating best performing persons. The period of training allotted for the Tradesman Trainee post is one to two year. Persons who are interested to improve your career shall utilize this excellent chance. Prior for appearing the selection, deserving aspirants shall route your applications through postal mode. Concluding the overview, we provide more details about TIFR Recruitment 2016 in the below illustrated sections.
Educational Qualifications for TIFR Jobs 2016
Minimum qualification required to join the Tradesman Trainee vacancies existing in TIFR should be qualified in ITI with 60% of marks. Those candidates applying should be awarded with National Trade Certificate (NTC) by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the relevant trade.
Age Restriction for TIFR Recruitment
Individuals who have not exceeded the age of 28 years are eligible to apply for TIFR Recruitment. The cut-off date for determining the age limit is on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection in TIFR
Selection of the aspirants for the above mentioned TIFR Vacancies will be based on marks obtained in ITI and written test. At the time of recruitment process, the participants are required to submit the hard copy of online application form, Identity proof, age proof, certificates related to qualifications and conduct certificate.
Stipend Admissible in TIFR
Candidates who are enrolled under TIFR Jobs under the position of Tradesman Trainee will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.8000/-. They will not be provided with any other extra allowances.
Applying Method for Tradesman Trainee Posts
Eligible persons, who desire to apply for TIFR Recruitment 2016, should apply in online mode. While applying, applicants are required to follow the below instructions.
- At first, enter the website through the gateway of “www.tifr.res.in”.
- After entering the home page of the website, find the menu named “Career”.
- In career section, find the concerned notification link denoted as “Advertisement No 2016/17”.
- While clicking the link, it will display the recruitment notification.
- Read the instructions provided in the notification carefully.
- After that, click on “Apply Online”
- It will be redirected to application form page.
- Feed your personal, contact, educational, professional and other details in the application form.
- After filling the application from, tick on “I Agree” check box.
- Thereafter, choose “Submit” button for application submission or click “Cancel”
- At the end of the process, retain a print out of the application form.
Dates to Remember
- Closing date for the submission of application form: 03-11-2016
- Training will be commenced from: 15-12-2016
Note: The above all detailed sections show the information about TIFR Recruitment 2016. Read the detailed notification in the website, for getting more information.