Thane Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 55 Police Patil Vacancies. Thane Police Department has unfolded a much awaited job notification through its formal portal with the aim of recruiting vibrant and self devoted personnel in the existing vacancies of Police Patil posts. On referring the notification of Thane Police Recruitment 2016, about 55 positions are going to be filled. Aspirants who are passionate about police jobs can make use of this golden opportunity. Selected personnel will be posted at the stations located at Thane district and shall be bestowed with appealing salary packages. Desirous candidates are asked to submit their personal details through online.
|Organization||Thane Police Department, Maharastra|
|Vacancy Nos||55||Last Date||28-10-2016|
Job Hunters who are willing to serve in Police Patil Job should have completed 12th or equivalent qualification from a widely known university.
Age Limitations on Thane Police Vacancies
Applicants who are aged between 25 to 45 years are eligible to apply for Thane Police Vacancies. Age relaxation can be given in accordance to government rules.
Selection Process for Thane Police
The details fed on the online application will be scrutinized by the selection committee and only the shortlisted candidates would be called for written examination.
Aspirants who are scoring minimum marks in this test will be invited for personal interview. Those who are performing well in this interview shall be considered for appointment.
Pay Scale and Salary
The selected candidates will be posted as Police Patil at Thane, Maharashtra and shall be offered salary as per the pay scale of Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm with grade pay of Rs.1900/-.
The general and OBC category applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs.400/- and Rs.200/- for the other category applicants.
How to Apply Online for Thane Police Recruitment 2016
Job Hunters who are applying for the Thane Police Recruitment 2016 are requested to apply through online mode. The complete guidelines for online application is given in the below table.
- At first, log on to the official site of Thane Police i.e. “www.thane.nic.in”.
- Click on the “Employment Recruitment” tab at the left side of the home page.
- Now, choose the “Patil, a police Recruitment 2016” link and you will be directed to another page.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and hit on the “New registration”
- Fill the form with required details and click on the “Submit”
- You will be directed to a payment window.
- Make the fee payment and finally click on “Submit”
- An application form will be generated in printable format.
- Take the printout of the form and save it for future reference.
- Online Application Starts from-15-10-2016
- Last date for Online application-28-10-2016
Note: Reader, who desire to get additional details about Thane Police Recruitment 2016 can check the official notification, which is available in Hindi.