Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation which is established by following the constitutional act and functions under the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT). The role of SSC is to conduct competitive exams to recruit quality candidates to work in various central government organisations as well as in its subordinate offices. SSC Recruitment takes place every year; the two major exams conducted for this recruitment are SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) and Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exams. Large number of vacancies will be filled by conducting these two exams. This recruitment process rolls into few stages that include written test, personal interview and others. Aspirants who aspire to become a central government employee are advised to keep a keen watch towards the latest SSC Notification and submit your online application form to become eligible for participating in SSC exams.
Latest SSC Notification and Region Wise Vacancies
Aspirants seeking for latest SSC Notification can find the vacancy details from the list below. This list is updated will all recent SSC recruitment notification and the detailed illustration about the entire process of submitting online application form for upcoming SSC exams.
|No||Latest SSC 2016 Recruitment Notifications||Post Nos||Last Date|
|1||SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2017||242||30-09-2016|
|2||SSC North West Region Recruitment 2017||171||26-09-2016|
|3||SSC North Eastern Region Recruitment 2017||12||02-10-2016|
|4||SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017||280||26-09-2016|
|5||SSC Central Region Recruitment 2017||183||02-10-2016|
|6||SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017||228||02-10-2016|
|7||SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2017||51||06-10-2016|
|8||SSC Southern Region Recruitment 2017||20||03-10-2016|
|9||SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2017||4669||10-10-2016|
SSC Recruitment Procedure and Eligibility Criteria
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment is long processes which may takes up to one year to complete the entire process and contains several stages. Initially the notification regarding the vacancies will be published and online application form invited by SSC. Candidates who else submitted the application form are intimated to participate in the written exam conducted on the scheduled dates. Depending upon the category of the designations the selection processes undergo various stages. As a central staff selection commission organized job fair, SSC Recruitment is open to all Indian citizens who possess the qualification and eligibility criteria listed on the particular notification.
In order to participate in the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the aspirant must hold a bachelors degree in any stream. Likewise, the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam requires the candidates to qualify 12th class or its equivalent. Eligibility criteria for all other SSC recruitment varies depending upon the job nature and the requirement of the concerned department seeking for candidates.
How to Fill SSC Online Application Form
If you are interested to participate in the SSC recruitment; then you must submit your online application form in a proper manner which is illustrated by Staff Selection Commission. SSC Online Application Form contains two parts which are Part-1 and Part-2. Candidates have to complete the two parts without any mistakes. The detailed guide to submit the Online Application form is listed below in steps.
The SSC Registration for upcoming exams can be done in any of these two websites; they are “ssconline2.gov.in” and “sscregistration.nic.in”. These two sites are identically same and deliver the same steps to submit SSC Online Application from two different servers. SSC maintains these two website to reduce the site down caused by increased number user registration simultaneously.
- Log on to any one of these two “SSC Online Application Portal” and find the menu named “Examination” in the right top.
- Hover over that menu and select the “Part-1” registration from the dropdown list.
- You will redirect to a page containing the “Online Application Form”, here you have to fill the mandatory and necessary details.
- After providing all the necessary details verify the information provided and click the “Submit” button.
- Immediately you will assign with a “Unique Registration ID”, which is used for communicate with you in all correspondence.
- Then you have to pay the Application Fee of Rs.100/- by means of Online or Offline mode of transition by quoting the Unique Registration ID.
- On successful fee remittance, you are now allowed to submit your “Part-2” application process.
- The Part-2 application contains the space to upload the scanned copies of your Photo and Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload these two documents and finally submit your “SSC Online Application Form” and take a printout of the final preview.
- Keep this printout for future reference of “Application/ Registration Number” and other details.
Note: Candidates are advised to verify all the details before finally submitting the application form for SSC recruitment and also advised to remember the E-mail ID and Phone Number which they provided while the SSC registration.