RUHS Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) has promulgated a notification recently, to occupy the Medical Officer posts that are currently vacant in the medical establishments under control of Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Rajasthan. Hundreds of MBBS graduates are going to be recruited in response of this notice. But experience is not mandatory. So it is a better opportunity for medically qualified citizens living in Rajasthan. State government medical service rules 1963 will be taken into account for doing appointments. Other details about this RUHS recruitment 2017 are summarized on below section.
|Organization||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)|
|Post Nos||684||Last Date||03-01-2017|
RUHS Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) based in Jaipur of the state is a public UGC affiliated university. Medical, Dental, Nursing, Paramedical Science, Pharmacy and Physiotherapy & Occupational therapy courses are currently educated by this university, through various affiliated colleges. As per the recently updated circular in official web portal of RUHS, to find suitable candidates for the 684 Medical Officer posts, a direct recruitment examination will be conducted in the upcoming year for eligible applicants.
The exam question will be covered from subjects in MBBS only (MCI). Initially appointed candidates will act as a probationer for 1 year. Depending upon the performance of appointees in probation period, further continuation in this post will be decided. Selected aspirants will get Pension benefits also, as per state government norms.
Vacancy Details in RUHS
|No.||Position Name||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Medical Officer||684||47 years||Rs.39100/-|
Necessary Education: Medically qualified candidates are asked to submit applications for these Medical Officer posts. RMC registration should be done before application submission/ joining in this position.
- For Medical Officer post: passed in MBBS
Age Restrictions: The minimum applying age of citizens can be 22 years, but the upper age should not be beyond 47 years. The date used for calculating these ages is 22nd January 2017. Reserved category candidates of Rajasthan state will be given age relaxations as per government norms. Some of them are,
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For PWD applicants: 10 years
Recruitment Process: An online examination will only be conducted for the eligible applicants of this RUHS recruitment 2017. Mostly this test will be organized at any of the Jaipur centres. The schedule details can be viewed on the website in due course.
- Computer Based Examination
Pay Scale and Salary: Monthly salary and other admissible allowances will be offered to the appointees, as per state government rules & regulations.
- Salary Range: 15600 – 39100/-
- Grade Pay:5400/-
Application Fee: Only candidates who had remitted the application fee will be considered for this RUHS recruitment 2017. Fee once paid is non-refundable and the fee can be deposited through website link emitra.gov.in or any state government permitted e-Mitra service/ CSC kiosk center.
- Cost of Application: 5000/-
- For SC/ ST category of Rajasthan state: 2500/-
- E-Mitra Service charges: 10/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
How to Apply Online for RUHS Recruitment 2017
Online registration should be done before last date, to participate in the examination of Medical Officer posts. The general guidelines are given below,
- Open the RUHS website link ruhsraj.org.
- Under “Recruitment” section, choose the concerned job link.
- Read the instructions and choose the “Part-I Application” link.
- Enter requisite details in application and verify the entered information.
- Then press on “Submit” button.
- To complete the next level of registration, click on “Fill Application Part-II” link and enter your ID number & Password.
- Select “Print e-Mitra Slip” or press “Click here to close the window” page.
- Do the fee payment and enter your valid 16 digit token number and press “Submit” button.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature & e-Mitra receipt copy as per specifications.
- After verifying all details and uploaded images, press the “Submit” button.
- Then take printout copy of registered application, by clicking on concerned link.
The hardcopy of registered application should be sent through Post or submitted in person to “The Convener, Medical Officers Direct Recruitment Examination 2016 (684 posts), Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur -302 033”, on prescribed order as given in check list.
Also, before sending/ submitting these hardcopies paste the printed address template on top of envelope. The document copies that should be enclosed in the cover are,
- All Educational Qualification certificates & mark sheets
- Receipt of e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk with token number
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- ID proof
- Medical Council Registration certificate/ Experience/ NOC (if any)
- 4 passport size photographs, etc.
For any difficulty in online registration, send email to Helpline email@example.com or contact at landline no. 0141 2795524.
Dates to Remember
|Beginning date of online registration||17th Nov 2016|
|Last date for fee payment and filling online application||3rd Jan 2017|
|Final date for receiving hardcopies of documents||10th Jan 2017|
|Tentative date for taking printout copy of Admit Card||17th Jan 2017|
|Date for CBT examination||22nd Jan 2017|
Note: Enough details about the new medical related career openings that are going to be filled through RUHS recruitment 2017 are discussed on above section. For any sort of queries, refer the notification.