RNSB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Manager Posts. Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank is an authorized bank of human resources development department. The recruitment and promotion division of the bank had uncovered a vacancy notification, for the view of job finders who are preparing for management jobs. The notification highlights that, they are seeking for eminent professionals with an intention to appoint them under Management category. It’s a golden opportunity for the aspirants who are striving to get a dream job in the banking sector. For attending the exam, eligible contenders are required to register their details online. For receiving more details about RNSB Recruitment 2016, go through the data illustrated in the below subdivisions.
|Organization||Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank|
|Designation||Manager, Deputy General Manager, Deputy Chief Manager|
|Vacancy Nos||NA||Last Date||05-10-2016|
|Education||MBA, CA/ Equivalent|
Available Vacancies in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank
|3||Deputy Chief Manager|
RNSB Jobs Academic Profile
Applicants for manager Designation existing in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank should have accomplished Graduate Degree with full time MBA in the field of finance/ Chattered Accountant from any recognized Institution.
Experience/ Skills for RNSB Jobs
Applicant should have minimum 10- 15 years of experience in Management field of CBS & Core Banking. For Deputy General manger post Knowledge of Modern Banking System and IT is essential.
Age Ceiling and Relaxation
The upper age limit of the aspirants must be curbed between 35 to 55years for Deputy and General Manager Posts and 35 years for Deputy Chief Manager Posts.
Selection Process in Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank
The application send by the aspirants through online shall be checked by the selection panel on the basis of experience and qualifications. Personnel who found to be eligible shall be invited for personal interview.
Steps to Apply Online RNSB Recruitment
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank is inviting applications from the deserving persons through online. The step-by-step procedure for applying is instructed below,
- Initially the applicants have to visit the Banks website “career.rnsbindia.com”.
- Click on the option “Apply Online”.
- It will open the online application form page.
- To register the application, enter the basic information in the application form.
- After that a provisional “registration number” and “password” will be generated.
- Using this registration number and password we can reopen the saved data.
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph in correct dimensions.
- After entering the details click on “Final Submit”
- After submitting the online application, proceed for fee payment.
- Retain a print out of the form and online application form.
Application fee for RNSB Recruitment
Candidates applying are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/- as application fee and Rs.50/- as intimation charge. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee i.e. they have to pay an amount of Rs.50/- (intimation charge).
- Closing date for online registration: 05-10-2016
Note: Candidates who are preparing for bank exams, now seeking for information about RNSB Recruitment 2016can it from the above illustrated sections. If requires more information, refer their authorized web portal.