Punjab Police Jail Warden Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Warders/ Matrons Posts. Punjab Police has unlaced a much awaited recruitment notification through their official site with the intention of hiring young and energetic personnel in the situation vacant of Jail Warden or Matron Post. With reference to the notification of Punjab Police Jail Warden Recruitment 2016, about 267 seats are going to be occupied. Aspirants who desire to apply for this job must be physically fit. Individuals who are passionate about police jobs can make use of this golden opportunity. In this recruitment 3 % of the vacancies are reserved for sportsperson.
|Board||Central Recruitment Board, Punjab|
|Post Nos||267||Last Date||28-11-2016|
Jail Warden Jobs in Punjab Police Department
Those who are wishing to grab these positions should qualify in different screening stages. The selected candidates should undergo probation for certain period and shall be offered remuneration as per Punjab Police norms. Desirous people can register themselves through online only.
Designation Wise Vacancies in Punjab Jail Department
|1||Jail Warden/ Matron||Male||210|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Jail Warden Posts
Individuals who are applying for the Punjab Police Jail Warden Posts should have passed 10th, 12th or any similar examination with Punjabi as one of the subject.
Aspirants who have attained the age of 18 years are eligible to apply for the Punjab Police Jail Warden Vacancies. The age of the applicants shall be computed as on 1st January 2016.
However, the upper age limit is freezed to 25 years for general candidates, 30 years for SC/ ST/ BC/ Armed force, 40 years for pensioned person of armed force and 35 years for armed reserve men/ widows/ divorcees, etc.
The details entered by the individuals in the online application form shall be scrutinised by the selection panel and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the Physical Measurement test (PMT) and Physical screening test (PST). Both the tests will be conducted on the same day.
In the PMT, the contestant’s height, weight and chest measurement will be measured. Aspirants who qualify in this test are required to take part in PST (long jump, high jump & running). Based on their performance, a provisional merit list will be prepared. After Document verification & medical examination, the selection will be finalised.
Pay Scale for Warden/ Matron
Aspirants who are selected as Warden/ Matron will undergo probation at department of Jails, Punjab for a period of 3 years and shall be offered salary as per the pay scale of Rs.10300 to 34800/ pm with the grade pay of Rs.3200/-. Besides the pay, the designees are admissible for other allowances as per norms.
The application fee can be remitted through online gateways such as Credit or debit card or net banking or through e-challan. Those who are paying through offline mode should take two copies of challan and deposit the amount at any branch of HDFC bank.
The general category appliers have to pay an application fee of Rs.400/- and Rs.100/- for the SC/ ST/ BC category. Anyhow, ex-servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply Online for Punjab Police Jail Warden Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are fulfilling all the requirements of Punjab Police Jail Warden Recruitment 2016 may enter your personal information through online. The detailed steps for online registration are given in the below.
- At first, go to the official site of Punjab police i.e. “www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in” from the system.
- Click on the “Online registration application form” link on that page.
- In the new page, click on the “click here to register and apply”
- Fill the registration form with basic details and hit “Submit”
- After the registration, a unique Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Use it as log in data and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the fields with qualification, work experience and other details.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Recheck the entered details and click on the “Submit Application”
- You will be directed to a fee payment window.
- Choose the payment option and remit the application fee.
- After successful application, an application form will be generated in printable format.
- Take the printout of the form and keep it for future reference.
Dates to be remembered
- Staring date of online application-8-11-2016 (9.00 AM)
- Last date for Online Submission-28-11-2016
- Last Date for depositing the application fee-30-11-2016
Note: All the updates related to Punjab Police Jail Warden Recruitment 2016 will be notified through the official site only. So, the applicants are requested to stay in touch with the official site for receiving future updates.