PNB Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 191 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Punjab National Bank (PNB), a state owned banking and financial service sector has tossed PNB careers opportunity for enthusiasts who are longing to get a job in banking organization. In Punjab national Bank recrutiment notification there are numerous vacancies available in the Specialist Officer designation. Candidates who are seriously preparing for the PNB Recruitment examination can make use of this chance. The talented staffs will be chosen on the basis of online written test or Interview. Appointed staffs shall be entitled for attractive salary and compensation packages as per PNB norms. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for pnb recruitment 2016 are motivated to apply for this vacancy through online before the last date.
|Organisation||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Vacancy Nos||191||Last Date||09-09-2016|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech, LLB/ MBA/ CA|
Requisite Qualification for PNB Careers
Contenders who have attained BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics or any similar discipline or Degree in Agriculture/ Post Graduation in Hindi/ Sanskrit with English as one of the subject or LLB/ MBA/ Chartered Accountant or any equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for PNB Careers as a Specialist Officer.
Age Limitations for PNB SO Jobs
The minimum age required to apply for the Specialist Officer post is 21 years. The upper age limit will be decided later by the organization with respect to applicants experience in the concern domain.
Selection Mode for PNB Vacancies
In the first step, the applications submitted by the contenders via online will be screened on the basis of qualification and experience. Individuals found to be suitable in the pnb recruitment drive shall be intimated for the online examination through email. Contestants who qualify in this exam shall be invited for the personal interview.
The punjab national bank recruitment committee will judge the interviewee’s through his/ her banking knowledge, communication skills, etc. Based on the marks secured by the individuals in both the process, an empanelment list will be prepared for final appointment.
PNB Vacancy Fee Payment Mode
The registration fee can be remitted through online gateways like net banking, credit card and debit card. The general and OBC category contenders have to pay an application fee of Rs.600/- and Rs.100/- for the other category applicants.
Steps to Apply Online for Punjab National Bank Recruitment
Aspirants meeting the above PNB Careers eligibility conditions can submit their details through Online. The detailed guidelines for the online application are listed below.
- First of all, applicants should log on to the legal website of PNB i.e. pnbindia.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- You will be directed to a new page with various new openings.
- Choose your desired position’s link.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online form.
- Click “Apply Online” and start to fill the required details in the fields which are marked as *.
- Upload the softcopies of passport size photo and signature.
- Finally click on the “Submit”
- You will be directed to a fee payment window.
- Deposit the fee by choosing the payment mode.
- After the final submission, an application form will be generated.
- Download that form and take printout of the form for future reference.
Important Date for PNB Recruitment
|Online application link will be active from||20-08-2016|
|Last date for online submission||09-09-2016|