PSSSB Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Fishery Officer Vacancies. Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) is a recruiting body, which is operating under the umbrella of Punjab Government. The major role of the board is to enroll the eminent candidates in several civil services and civil posts. In order to meet the 14 vacancies not yet be filled under the designation of Fishery Officer, they had unveiled a recruitment notification over their official website. Government job seekers, who are possessed with the eligibility shall make use of this chance. In accordance with the received applications, the selection board will decide the selection criteria. Job location will be at Punjab. Concluding the overview, we provide more details about PSSSB Jobs in the below sections.
|Board||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Education||B.Sc ( Fisheries)|
Applicants must possess Bachelors Degree in Fisheries Science from any recognized university or institution. Same Degree with specialisation in Zoology and holding Diploma in Inland Fisheries is also eligible qualification for the post of Fishery Officer.
Candidates who are having eagerness to apply for PSSSB Jobs should have attained the capped off age limit between 18 to 37 years. The age limit allotted should be reckoned as on 1st January 2016.
PSSSB Selection Procedure
Selection will be made as per the decision of the recruiting body of PSSSB. Through this selection process, aspirants who gave good response at the time of selection are designated in the post of Fishery Officer.
Salary Details for Fishery Officer Post
Enrolled aspirants under the post of Fishery Officer will be reimbursed with a pay scale of Rs.10300-34800/-. Including the basic salary, appointees will also be entitled with a grade pay of Rs.3600/-.
Steps to Apply Online for PSSSB Recruitment 2016
Contenders who aspire to apply for Fishery Officer Post existing in PSSSB should register your details in online application. While applying, follow the instructions listed below,
- Initially, visit the website “www.punjabsssb.gov.in”.
- After entering the website, click on “Apply Online”
- While choosing the tab, you will be redirected to online applications page.
- Hit on “New” option and start for filling the application.
- Before that, read the notification thoroughly which is available in the “Current News” section of the page.
- After completing the application process, submit the application form by ascertaining all the filled in entries in the form.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
After the completion of online application, applicants will have to proceed for fee payment. The amount prescribed for the application fee is Rs.600/- for general category and Rs.300/- for BC Community, Rs.150/- for SC/ ST and Rs.100/- for Ex-servicemen category.
Candidates must deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India through Challan, after 24 hours of submitting application.
- Online application portal will be enable from: 15-11-2016
- Online application portal will ends on: 06-12-2016 till 5.00 PM
Note: For the convenience of career seekers, we furnish details about PSSSB Recruitment 2016 in the above summarised sections.