PMPML Recruitment 2017 Apply for 8040 Driver, Conductor and Cleaner Jobs. Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) is a joint venture of Indian and Maharashtra Government. The main vision of this Corporation is to create an energy efficient Road Transport System of International standard i.e. a commuter friendly and environmentally sustainable rapid public transport system for Pune city. Now the Pune Municipality Corporation planned to start a bus service for easy transportation of people. The Operation & Maintenance Department of PMPML is having openings for Driver, Conductor and Cleaner jobs.
|Organization||Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML)|
|Position||Driver, Conductor, Cleaner|
|No of Vacancy||8040||Last Date||29-01-2017|
|Education||10th /12th , 8th pass|
|Location||Pune , Maharastra|
PMPML Recruitment 2017
PMPML with an intention of hiring experienced employees of in these regular posts, recently a recruitment notification has been publicised by PMPML. Skilled and knowledgeable personnel’s those who are physically & medically fit, will only get deputed to respective positions. Postings shall be Pune (or) any other project location of PMPML. The eligibility criteria, salary scale and applying procedure of PMPML Recruitment 2017 are given below.
Post wise Vacancies in PMPML
|SI. No.||Position Name||No. of Vacancies|
Educational Profile: Only School level qualification is expected from the appliers of this PMPML jobs. Below said education must be obtained from any recognized board/ institution only.
- For Driver – 8th/ 10th Standard passed with valid driving license
- For Conductor – 8th/ 10th Standard
- For Cleaner – 8th Standard
Age Limit & Relaxation: For age Limit aspirants can check the official notification . Age relaxation can be granted for aspirants who are belonging to reserved category.
- For OBC – 3 years
- For (SC/ ST) – 5 years
Selection Process: The applications send through the postal shall be verified by the selection panel and only the suitable candidates would be intimated for the written test.
Candidates who are scoring the minimum marks in this test will be invited for trade or practical test. Based on the marks secured by the candidates in both the exams, the final selection list will be prepared.
- Trade/ Skil Test Test
- Personnel Interview/ Document Verification
Application Fee: Only male candidates falling under UR/ OBC category have to remit the application fee through online mode, for this NCERT recruitment. This fee is non-refundable in any situation.
- Cost of Application: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ NCERT employees: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online / Offline
How to Apply for PMPML Recruitment 2017
Job Seekers who are fulfilling the qualifying conditions of PMPML Recruitment 2017 can submit your application through online. The detailed guidelines for online application are given in the below section.
- At first, go to the official site of GRSE i.e. “pmpml.org ”.
- Hit on the “Career” tab on the left side of the page.
- In the next page, click on “Current Jobs”.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link below the respective advertisement.
- After the registration, use your email id and password as login information and sill the remaining details.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature
- After final submission, an application form will be generated automatically.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Starting date for submission of application – 04th Jan 2017.
- Last date for submission of application – 29th Jan 2017.
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 31st Jan 2017
Note: Experienced candidates those who are willing to work in PMPML projects on regular basis can respond for this advertisement. To know more about the recruitment details of these government jobs, refer the official notification.