OSSTET Exam 2016 Online Application Form For Latest Notification. Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) is an entrance test conducted by Odisha government to recruit teachers in various government schools. This year also, Odisha government is going to organize a OSSTET for hiring suitable staff for filling the vacant position at various schools. Aspirants who desire to become teacher for 1st to 8th standard in any of the government school located in Odisha can apply for this exam. This is a golden opportunity for job seekers who are hunting for teaching jobs in government organization.
|Organization||Department of School & Mass Education – Odisha|
|Vacancy Nos||NA||Last Date||10-11-2016|
OSSTET Exam 2016 Notification
Graduates who intend to grab this offer should qualify in this examination. Succeeding individuals will be designated at various government aided schools situated in Odisha state. Keen and potential candidates are encouraged to apply for this examination only through online.
Educational Qualification for OSSTET Exam
Faculties who are willing to apply for the OSSTET Exam should have passed 12th standard with 50 % marks or Graduation and must have done 2 years diploma in Elementary Education or Special Education/ 4 years B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed or any similar qualification from the recognized university or institute.
OSSTET Selection Scheme
The application submitted through the online shall be scrutinized by the selection committee on the basis of qualification. Applicants who seemed to be suitable will be intimated for OSSTET Exam. Candidates who are securing minimum marks in the test would be added to the empanelment list.
There are two Papers in OTET-2016 examination i.e. Paper –I and II. In the 1st part, there will be a total of 150 questions from Child Development & Pedagogy, Maths, Environmental science, etc and the 2nd part comprises of 90 questions from Language and CDP. Each question will carry only one mark.
An application fee of Rs.500/- should be paid in the form of net banking, ATM Card and challan payment. Aspirants, who are remitting the fee through offline mode, should download the e- challan and pay the fee at the nearest branch of SBI.
How to Apply Online for OSSTET Exam 2016
Job Hunters who are fulfilling the terms and conditions of OTET may apply through online for OSSTET Exam 2016. The detailed steps for online registration are given in the below section.
- At first, go to the official site of BSE i.e. “www.bseodisha.ac.in”.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the online application.
- Click on the online registration link which is scrolling on the top of the page.
- Now, you will be directed to a “login to your account”
- Press the “Click here for New Registration”
- Fill the registration form and give “Submit”
- Use your email and Password as the login information and you will be guided to a payment window.
- Choose the payment option and remit the examination fee.
- After paying the fee, fill the personal information, eligibility criteria, qualification, etc.
- Finally, click on the declaration section at the top of the page.
- If you wish to modify your details, click “Edit” or else give “Yes Final Submit”
Dates to be remembered
- Commencing Date for Online Application: 21-10-2016 (8.00 am)
- Last date for Fee payment through challan: 10-11-2016 (11.45 pm)
- Closing date for Online Submission: 11-11-2016
Note: We have illustrated lot of information about OSSTET Exam 2016 in the above paragraphs for the convenience of Job Seekers. To know more about exam syllabus, exam pattern, etc, please refer the aforesaid link.