OSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 537 JE, ATO, ACTO Vacancies. Odisha Staff Selection Commission is constitutional authority founded by the Government of Odisha to manage the staffing service to the government organization of Odisha State. This commission recently revealed two recruitment notifications to appoint Junior Engineers and Assistant Training Officer/ Assistant Commercial Tax Officer in large numbers. Inorder to appoint quality staffs for these designations, OSSC recruitment test will be conducted. Based on the applicant’s qualification, experience and weightage of marks in OSSC exam deserving candidates will be shortlisted. OSSC Online Application for this exam is available in the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (www.ossc.gov.in) . Interested candidates may refer the OSSC Recruitment 2017 information given below and apply for these exam before the last date mentioned by the concerned authority.
|Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 Notifications||Post Nos||Last Date|
|Odisha SSC Notification 2017 for Asst Training & Tax Officer Jobs||97||02-03-2017|
|New Vacancy Updated on – 03rd February 2017|
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 97 Asst Training Officer Jobs
OSSC Recruitment 2017: Odisha Staff Selection commission (OSSC) has announced a job offer for candidates who are striving for employment in Government departments and services. OSSC clearly mention that, 97 vacant posts of Assistant Training Officer are to be filled on contractual basis. These vacant posts are break up for various trades and disciplines. Candidates who aspire to utilize OSSC Recruitment 2017, they must be an ITI or Degree or Diploma holder. Also, teaching experience is mandatory for the concerned post. For acquiring more knowledge about the Recruitment, refer the below sections.
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection commission (OSSC)|
|Designation||Assistant Training Officer|
|No of Vacancies||97||Last Date||02-03-2017|
|Education||ITI/ Diploma/ Degree|
Trade Wise Vacancies in OSSC:
|Sl. No||Name of the Post/ trade||ITI Vacancies||Diploma/ Degree Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
|3||Motor Mechanic Vehicle (MMV)||05||04||09|
|13||Workshop Calculation & Science||–||03||03|
Academic Qualification: The below mentioned educational qualification is mandatory required to apply for the post of Assistant Training Officer. Also, Applicants must have passed Odia up to M.E standard.
- For Assistant Training Officer – 10th with ITI/ Degree/ Diploma
Necessary Experience: Apart from the basic educational qualification, teaching experience from any institutions affiliated to AICTE/ NCVT is important to apply.
- For ITI candidates – 3 years
- For Diploma Candidates – 2 years
- For degree candidates – 1 year
Age Constraints: Aspirants whose upper age not exceeds 32 years are eligible to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017. However, applicants must have attained the minimum age of 18 years. The crucial date for determining the upper age limit is on 1st Jan 2017.
- Minimum age for Assistant Training Officer – 18 years
- Upper age for Assistant Training Officer – 32 years
- Upper age for in-service contractual employees – 45 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women – 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD category – 10 years
- Age relaxation for part time Guest Instructors – 10 years
Selection Process: Applied candidates have to appear for objective type written examination and career assessment test. The admission letter for written examination will be uploaded in the website.
Succeeded candidates in the above two stages of selection are called for Viva-voce test. Out of total 200 marks, a select list will be prepared in stream wise, trade wise and category wise. Candidates who fall under select list are appointed below Training Officer Post.
- Written examination – 100 marks
- Career assessment – 90 marks
- Viva voce test – 10 marks
Salary and Allowance: The appointment for the position of Assistant Training Officer will be on contractual basis. The post carries the monthly consolidated payment and Grade Pay. Appointees will receive the amounts during the meantime of appointment.
- Salary for Assistant Training Officer –Rs. 9300/-
- Grade Pay for Assistant Training Officer – Rs.4200/-
Examination Fee: Applicants other than the category of SC/ ST/ PWD are required to deposit the below specified fee amount either by online or offline mode.
Or else, you can choose the conventional mode and pay the exam fee in the Head of Account – “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- Examination fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category – Nil
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017
Aspirants have to apply online using the website of the commission. The steps for applying is listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.ossc.gov.in”.
- In the home page of the website, click the highlighted tab “Online application form”.
- Against the Assistant Training Officer Post, hit on for registration “Click here”
- It will be redirected to a new page containing application form.
- Fill the application form and put a tick mark in the “I agree” check box.
- Finally, press “submit”
- At this time, you will receive the password and User ID to your e-mail and mobile number.
- After initial registration, you have to login with User ID and password to complete your application form.
- For that, click the for registered user login “Click here”
- Enter the user ID & Password, hit on “Login”
- Complete your application form by clicking “Save & Continue”
- In the end, select “Document Upload & Payment details” tab to upload the necessary documents.
- At last, click on “Submit” button and retain the print out of the application.
The hard copy of the application form along with the enclosures should be sent to “The Secretary, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054” by registered post or speed post. The top of the envelope should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________”.
Documents to Attach: The following documents or certificates to be enclosed with the hard copy of application form.
- HSC, 12th, ITI, Diploma/ Degree certificates & Mark sheets
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate
- Copy of Treasury Challan
- PWD/ Treasury Certificate
- ID & Discharge certificate (Ex-servicemen)
- Identity card of Sports & Youth Service department
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar, pan, voter-ID, driving license etc.)
- Engagement certificate (guest Instructors)
- No Objection Certificate (If employed)
- Any other certificate/ achievement/ higher qualification
Dates to Remember
- Advertisement dated on – 24th Dec 2016
- Online registration commenced from – 30th Jan 2017
- Online registration ends on – 2nd Mar 2017
- Last date to submit the hard copies – 17th Mar 2017
Note: Additional information, excluding the above illustrated contents about OSSC Recruitment 2017, is updated in the official notification.