OCPL Recruitment 2016: A new job advertisement let out by Odisha Coal & Power Limited (OCPL) says, this Company is currently having career opportunities for Engineering graduates under various Manager level posts. These vacancies are observed in the cadres like Project Monitoring Group, Stores, Contracts & Commercial, Safety, Control & Instrumentation, etc. Experience hands are only asked to respond for this advertisement. The place of posting is Hemgir, Sundargarh district of Odisha state and the selected candidates will be permitted to work in the respective positions only upto 3 years. More details about this employment are given down.
|Company||Odisha Coal & Power Limited (OCPL)|
|Position||Manager, Sr. Assistant Manager, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||11||Last Date||26-12-2016|
|Education||B.E./ B.Tech/ Diploma/ MBA|
OCPL Recruitment 2016
Odisha Coal & Power Limited (OCPL) headquartered in Bhubaneswar is a state government owned Company of Coal mining. The services provided by this industry are Coal Mine development and production. A latest job proposal strewed out by this public Company claims the need of 11 human resources for the following positions that are existing under different grades. For this OCPL recruitment 2016, citizens having good managing/ supervising skills and project supporting ability etc. are only asked to register their profile through online mode.
Candidates who are declared as medically fit as per Company standards will get recruited finally, on the basis of Interview marks. Being a Manager/ Senior Manager/ Sr. Assistant Manager, he/ she is responsible for doing duties like monitoring construction related works, reviewing drawings, preparation of activity charts, performing safety inspections, etc.
Designation Wise Vacancies in OCPL
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Openings||Salary|
|1.||Senior Manager||2||As per rules|
|2.||Sr. Assistant Manager||4|
Academic Qualification: MBA is the desirable qualification for all posts but the minimum expected qualification that should be obtained from recognised university are given down.
- For Manager/ Assistant Manager (Safety) position: BE./ Diploma in Fire Engineering/ Industrial Safety
- For Assistant Manager (Stores): any Degree and MBA especially in Materials Management.
- For other designations: BE./ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ C&I/ Instrumentation Engineering (as applicable to department/ post)
Experience Details: Applying citizens must possess beforehand experiences in the areas like project construction/ site fabrication/ quality control/ safety management, etc. Experiences from any reputed or governmental organization are most preferable.
- For Senior Manager (Civil) position: 12 to 16 years
- For Asst Manager posts: 3 to 5 years
- For Manager (Safety) designation: 15 to 20 years
- For other Manager positions: 8 to 12 years
- For Assistant Manager (Safety) post: 4 to 5 years
- For Assistant Manager (Stores) post: 4 to 6 years
- For Senior Manager (Project Monitoring Group): years not mentioned.
Selection Procedure: Interview is the only mode of selection, which will be conducted only for applicants who are deemed as eligible. Aspirants those who are invited for the interview process of recruitment, will get to and fro travel fare based on OCPL rules.
Sometimes, interview may also be conducted through Telephone based on decision of OCPL. Finally selected aspirants will also be subjected to medical checkup as per Company standards.
- Telephonic Interview and/ or Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
Emoluments Offered: Depending upon recruited candidates qualification and experiences, fixed CTCs will be offered to them till completion of engagement period. Apart from this, Leave and outstation Travel expenses etc. would also be proved as per OCPL recruitment rules.
How to Apply for OCPL Recruitment 2016
Submit the applications through online mode for this OCPL recruitment 2016 (upto 10.00 PM of last date). The steps to be followed are given down.
- Open the official website link ocpl.org.in/career.
- Read the detailed advertisement and instructions first.
- Click on the concerned link, for doing registration.
- Fill correct details in form and upload requisite scanned copies of documents.
- After prior checking, click on “Final Submit” button.
- For future reference, take printout copy of registered application.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration gateway opens on – 12th Dec 2016
- Online application should be filled on or before – 26th Dec 2016
Note: Enough details about the new enrollment planned by OCPL for filling up the Managerial seats are said on above section. For all other information, refer the official notification.