NPCC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 50 Assistant Engineer Jobs. National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) Limited is a leading central PSU that is engaged in the business of planning & execution of construction projects on Railway, Dams, Border Lightning & Flood Lightning works, etc. Due to lack of employees for the Assistant Engineer posts under Civil department, NPCC has scattered out an urgent wanted notice recently. About 50 highly talented open market candidates are needed for these technical staff positions that are found vacant in the Corporate/ Zonal Offices of NPCC. Appointees have to serve atleast for a minimum period of 3 years in this Company, for that a service agreement bond will be executed at the time of joining. Hired professionals have to work on constructions projects anywhere within India by doing supervision activities. Other details about this recruitment are given below.
|Organization||National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) Limited|
|Vacancy Nos||50||Last Date||26-12-2016|
Diploma certificate holders those who had passed out from recognized institution can apply for this NPCC recruitment. Individuals having AutoCAD/ 2D drawing skills are found more fit for these Assistant Engineer profession.
Highly qualified candidates can also apply, but they will not get any extra weightage/ benefits on selection.
Qualified aspirants those who are not above 28 years of age will be suitable for these Assistant Engineer (Civil) designations. But the ceiling ages fixed for SC/ ST category is 33 years and OBC is 31 years.
Physically handicapped personnel’s and Ex-serviceman etc. also get relaxations as per GOI norms. The date used for calculating these ages is 31st October 2016.
Selection Mode of NPCC Recruitment 2016
Only one mode of selection will be conducted for NPCC Recruitment 2016, which is Written Examination (after initial shortlisting). This test will comprise of 120 objective type questions from subjects like General Knowledge, General Intelligence/ Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English Language and Questions related to post/ discipline. Finally category wise merit list will be prepared for appointment in NPCC.
Pay Scale of Assistant Engineer Post
Citizens selected for the Assistant Engineer positions will be placed in a NE-7 grade on Rs.10000 – 25700/- salary scale. But initially appointees have to work as a probationer and later on successful completion of probation he/ she may be considered for regular appointment.
Appliers coming under General/ OBC category have to remit Rs.1000/- and SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen have to pay Rs.400/-, as application fee for this NPCC recruitment. The non-refundable fee should be paid through online mode using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities (State Bank of Patiala).
How to Apply
Online mode of application submission shall only be accepted by NPCC. The steps to be followed for applying are,
- Logon to the official website link npcc.gov.in.
- Under “Career” section read the “How to Apply” instructions in concerned job advertisement.
- Accept the terms & conditions and click “I Agree” checkbox.
- Then hit on “Start” button to proceed for registration.
- After getting the one-time password and login details, the step-I registration is over.
- Revisit the online application website and fill the form now.
- Softcopy of photograph, signature and requisite documents should also be uploaded, using “Open/ Upload” button.
- After 24 hours of application submission, login again and click on “Make Online Payment” option.
- Enter asked details and click on “Confirm” button.
- Select the mode of payment and do the transaction.
- The Journal number/ fee receipt and registered application can be downloaded from website, for future reference.
If the fee is deposited in bank and haven’t receive a confirmation mail/ SMS of payment on next working day (48 hours), then he/ she should sent the filled-in “Grievance Redressal Form” to email id: email@example.com (along with scanned copy of e-receipt).
Dates to Remember
- Online application portal enables on this date: 26-11-2016
- Last date for filling online application: 26-12-2016 (6.00 PM)
- Final date for remitting application fee through online mode: 28-12-2016.
Note: Details about the regular/ permanent absorption basis posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) that are currently open in a reputed company are described on above section. For more details about category wise tentative vacancies, relaxations, etc., read official notification of NPCC Recruitment 2016.