North Central Railway Recruitment 2017: Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway (RRC NCR) has unfolded a much awaited recruitment notification through their official site and some leading newspapers. With the reference to this advertisement, about 413 apprentices are required to serve below various trades. Aspirants who are holding ITI certificate in the below said trades are encouraged to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017. Candidates, who have already undergone apprenticeship training in any organization, are not eligible to apply. All the engagements would be made on temporary basis only. We have discussed elaborately about the qualifications and other requirements which are needed to apply for this post, in the below section.
|Organisation||Railway Recruitment Cell North 21Central Railway (RRC NCR)|
|Vacancy No’s||413||Last Date||17-03-2017|
|Job Nature||Temporary Basis|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is an agency which is involved in making recruitment to all Group D positions in Northern Central Railways. It runs below the administrative control of Ministry of Railways. Now, it intends to recruit energetic and skillful aspirants below various apprentices training for the year 2016-17.Aspirants who have not qualified ITI course through NCVT are not eligible to apply. Candidates should hold excellent academic record to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017. The selection process will be purely done on the basis of merit and medical test. Appointees have to undergo training for a period of one year under the Apprentice Act 1961.
Trade Wise Vacancies in RRC NCR
|Sl.No||Trades||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|A||Vacancies in Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi|
|2||Welder (Gas & Electric)||102|
|3||Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance||19|
|8||Programming & System Administration Assistant (COPA)||2|
|B||Vacancies in Rail Spring Karkhana Sithauli|
Essential Qualification: The applicants should have passed matriculation level examination or any equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. After passing this exam, aspirants must have obtained ITI pass certificate in their respective field.
- Required Qualification – 10th with ITI pass certificate
Age Limit & Relaxation: Aspirants who are aging between 15 to 24 years are preferable for these apprentice posts. The age of the applicants would be computed as on 1st January 2017. Applicants belonging to reserved category can get relaxation in age as per norms.
- Age Limit for OBC – 27 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST – 29 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 34 years
Selection Method: Here, the selection process is purely based on merit only. The good news is; there won’t be any oral or written test. The mark details mentioned by the applicants in the application will be validated and a merit list will be prepared in descending order.
These shortlisted candidates have to undergo Document verification and medical examination before appointment. Individuals who found to be medically fit shall be considered for selection.
- Academic Performance
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Stipend Offered: Selectees will undergo training at Wagon repair workshop and Rail Spring. After successful training, trainees have to appear for a trade test on all India Level. The stipends offered for the trainees would be according to Railway Board norms.
Application Fee: Aspirants have to remit the application fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of “WAO, NCR, Jhansi”, payable at Jhansi. During the online registration, all the category applicants have to pay the specified registration fee.
- Fee for General & OBC – Rs.100/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women – No Fee
- Online Registration Fee – 70/-
- Payment Mode – Online/ Offline
Write your name and father’s Name on the reverse side of the demand draft.
How to Apply Online for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are meeting with the eligibility criteria of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 can submit your application through online. The detailed steps for online registration are given in the below list.
- Visit the official portal of MPONLINE i.e. “www.mponline.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Wagon Repair Factory” link below “Recent Services”
- On the next page, hit on the “Services” tab and tap on the “Click Here” link near New Registration.
- A registration window will appear.
- Fill the essential details in each column.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo, signature and thumb impression.
- Also, upload the softcopies of 10th, ITI and community certificates.
- Choose the payment option and pay the registration fee.
- After final submission, an application form will be displayed in printable format.
- Download and take the printout of the form.
Enclose the bank draft along with the online generated application form and send to “Chief Workshop Manager (P) NCR, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh-284003” by ordinary/ registered or speed post.
- Online Registration Starts from – 15th Feb 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration/ Fee Payment – 17th Mar 2017
- Last date for sending online form with fee slip – As soon as Possible
Note: The information such as education, age, salary, selection, etc of North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 is mentioned on the above table. You can also refer the official advertisement for getting more idea.