NISM Recruitment 2017: A new job opening has been noticed in the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), for Engineer Trainee designation under Information Technology department. Freshers can also utilize this job offer, but reasonable knowledge in Windows Server/ Linux, programming, documentation, communication skills, etc. are very important for this profession. Applications are asked to be submitted through online portal only, for this NISM recruitment 2017. Source also says, initially appointee will be placed for a trainee period of one year and after successful completion of training, he/ she will be placed on Assistant Manager position based on decision of institute. The job requirements and applying link are given down.
|Institution||National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)|
|Vacancy Nos||01||Last Date||02-01-2017|
NISM Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) was set up by Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI). It acts both as a public trust and educational institute. Current mission of this institute is to engage capacity building among stakeholders in securities market through financial literacy, professional education, policy research, etc. A recently updated notification of NISM claims the need of skilled employee for its IT department, on contract basis. Apart from the above said qualities, additional skill sets expected for this job are team work and doing multiple tasks assigned to them within the deadlines.
Contestants must be ready to face the tough competition as there is only one vacancy for this designation. Appointees will have to work for the key result areas like application development/ database administration activities, preparation of technical documents, implementation of disaster recovery, providing end user support, etc with full support.
Vacancy Details in NISM
|SI. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Engineer Trainee-IT||1||27 years||Rs.500000/-|
Necessary Education: The minimum qualification expected for this Engineer Trainee designation is Graduation in concerned Engineering subject from recognised university. Applying candidates must have secured first class marks in this qualifying examination. Higher qualification in relevant streams is also acceptable.
- For Engineer Trainee designation: Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications subject.
Work Experience: Experience is not a compulsory criterion. But candidates with experience on pertinent fields like developing mobile applications on Android/ working knowledge in RDBMSs, etc. are desirable for this Engineer Trainee position.
- Experience of Engineer Trainee post: 1 to 2 years.
Age Limit: The ceiling age of appliers should not be above 27 years in any cases. The date used for calculating this upper age is 31st December 2016.
Recruitment Process: NISM will organise Test and/ or Interview for hiring deserving number of candidates for the Engineer Trainee posts. Intimation about this selection process will be sent to eligible applicants or will be published in the official web portal of institute. Original certificates should also be produced for verification, when asked.
- Written Test and/ or Personal Interview
Emoluments Offered: The maximum CTC (Cost to Company) that will be given to appointee during engaging as Engineer Trainee is tabulated. The indicative annual CTC details inclusive of variable pay are given down.
- For Engineer Trainee post: within: Rs.400000 to 500000/- per year.
How to Apply for NISM Recruitment 2017
Online applications shall only be accepted for this NISM recruitment 2017. The steps to be followed for applying are,
- Logon to the official website link nism.ac.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab that is provided in the top right hand side.
- Choose the concerned “Click here” link, for reading detailed advertisement.
- Then again hit on “Click here” button at the bottom of advertisement, to apply.
- Enter all the requisite details in application and upload the pdf/word file of Resume.
- After accepting the declaration, click on “I Accept” button.
- Check the entered information and press the “Submit” button.
- Finally take printout copy of completed application.
- Last date for submission of online application – 2nd Jan 2017.
Note: Enough details about the new enrolment planned by NISM are discussed on above section. Go through the notification for more information.