NDDB Recruitment 2016 Apply at www.nddb.org for Deputy Manager Careers. A job advertisement has been unlaced by National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) through their legal career site. This NDDB recruitment notice is especially for engaging dynamic and innovative young talents in the vacant place of Deputy Manager to employ in the Coordination and Monitoring Cell.
Applicants who are highly accomplished in Problem solving and decision making skills are more suitable for the NDDB Career. Individuals should able to communicate fluently in English with the coworkers. The candidates selected by the NDDB will be have to be on a fixed term employment (FTE) for period of 2 years and the monthly remuneration shall be provided by means of experience and performance of the appointees.
NDDB Recruitment 2016
The Roles and Responsibilities of the deputy manager is to Monitor and track the data entry in various applications, a periodic progress report for the DADF, World Bank & Other Stake holders, etc. Keen and Eligible aspirants are encouraged to submit their applications and supporting documents through Online or Offline.
|Organization||National Dairy Development Board|
|Designation||Deputy Manager (Coordination and Monitoring Cell)|
Qualification/ Skills Required for Manager
The incumbent should be a full time post graduate in Rural Management/ Rural Development with outstanding talent in Report wring and documentation. The applicant must be have adequate knowledge in MS Office Programs, SQL, SAS, Problem solving and decision making skills, etc.
Experience Required for NDDB Careers
The candidates should have post qualification experience of 2 to 5 years in the relevant domain with excellent communication skills.
Age Restrictions for Manger Position
The higher age limit for the manager position is freezed to 30 years. The age of the applicant will be considered as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation will be given for candidates possessing relevant experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities of Manager
The person designated as Manager should monitor and track data entry in various NDP I Applications, finding innovative ways to analyze and use data and related tools for decision making, statistical analysis, Designing, and editing various reports, etc and also should perform duties assigned by higher authorities.
How to Apply Steps for NDDB Positions
Candidates fulfilling the requirements of NDDB can submit your applications through Online or by post. If you are sending your applications through offline, then forward the hard copy of your detailed resume, mentioning the post applied for to “The HRD Group, National Dairy Development Board, Near Jagnath Mahadev Temple, Anand, Gujarat-388001”.
In the same way, those who are applying via online can follow the instruction illustrated below.
- Go to the NDDB Web portal http://careers.nddb.coop/ .
- Click on “Click here to view current vacancies” and it will direct you to another page.
- Now click on the “Clicking here” Option for applying online.
- If you are a fresh user select “New User Registration”.
- A Job seeker Registration window will appear.
- Fill the Personal Details, educational information, Work Experience, key skills and upload the scanned copies of your resume and photo.
- Click “Submit” Button. You will be directed to the login page.
- Use your registered Email id and password for login.
- Click on “Apply” against the job title.
- Click “Update your Profile” for editing your profile if needed.
Important Dates for NDDB Jobs
- Last Date for Receiving Applications through Online or Offline: 31st July 2016