Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment 2016: Recently Naida District Magistrate has unlaced a recruitment notification by listing the anticipated openings that are available for Sahayak, Secretary and other designations, on temporary basis. In this Nadia District Magistrate recruitment notice, we have observed more than 100 vacancies that are allocated only for Indian citizens. All these openings are existing in the Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti level fields of district. Meritorious sports persons will get sports quota benefits and others will get benefits as per reservation rules. Freshers/ Experienced persons – both are having job opportunities under this enrollment. The minimum eligibility conditions and applying details are given on below paragraphs.
|Organization||Nadia District Magistrate|
|Positions||Sahayak, Secretary, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||135||Last Date||23-12-2016|
|Academics||H.Sc/ Madhyamik/ Degree/ PG Degree|
|Place of Posting||Nadia|
Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment 2016
Nadia is a district that lies in the Indian state West Bengal. From the Office of District Magistrate and District Level Selection Committee (GP & PS) recently an employment notice has been updated in district web portal. Distinguished academicians/ professionals satisfying the minimum eligibility norms are asked to submit applications through online mode.
Overall final merit list will be prepared by Nadia District Magistrate recruitment committee for doing appointments, by seeing the overall competitive examination and viva-voce results. As the indicated number of total vacancies is purely provisional, depending upon necessity of employees at the time of posting employment will be made. Good salary and other benefits will also be provided to employees, as per state government orders.
Post Wise Vacancies in Nadia District Magistrate
|No.||Level/ Post Name||No. of Openings||Upper Age||Maximum Salary|
|A.||Gram Panchayat Level|
|B.||Panchayat Samiti Level|
|1.||Block Informatics Officer||1||40 years||Rs.37600/-|
|2.||Samiti Education Officer||4|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||2||Rs.25200/-|
Educational Requirements: The essential qualification required for each designation is mentioned down, which should be obtained from recognised board/ institute. For desirable educational qualification refer the notification.
- For Secretary designation: 12th pass
- For Sahayak and Accounts Clerk posts: Pass in Madhyamik examination
- For Block Informatics Officer post: Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ IT/ ECE/ CSE or B.Sc in General stream course with M.Sc (IT) or Degree with DOEACC certificate.
- Samiti Education Officer job qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or PG B.Ed. Degree
- Data Entry Operator and Clerk-cum-Typist posts: Pass in Madhyamik exam and Typing speed in English & Bengali.
Candidates applying for DEO posts must have also obtained training of using PC (minimum 6000 key depressions per hour) from any recognized institute. For Clerk-cum-Typist job, knowledge in Ms Word or other word processing applications is also very important.
Work Experience: Only for Samiti Education Officer position experience in mandatory in relevant field from any Private/ Governmental organization. For other designations, experience is a desirable criterion.
- Samiti Education Officer post experience: 3 years (for degree holders)
- For Data Entry Operator designation: 1 year
Age Restrictions: As mentioned on above table, the upper age fixed for General category candidates is 40 years. As per rules, the minimum applying age for all community aspirants is 18 years, which will be calculated as on 1st January 2016. Candidates those who are producing valid caste certificate shall get relaxations in this upper age as,
- For SC/ ST/ PWDs: 5 years
- For OBC category: 3 years
- For Ex-servicemen people: maximum applying age is 50 years.
Recruitment Methods: Eligible candidates will be permitted to attend the initial stage of selection, which is Written Examination. Then in the ratio of 1:5, shortlisted aspirants would be informed about the Viva-voce Test. Before this interview process of recruitment, Computer Knowledge / Typing Test will also be conducted (as applicable to designations).
- Written Examination
- Computer/ Skill Test
- Viva-voce & Document Verification
Pay Scale and Allowances: Maximum salary permitted for each designation is listed on above table. Further other admissible allowances and benefits would also be provided to applicants. The basic monthly pay and grade pay details are given down.
- For Block Informatics Officer & Samiti Education Officer jobs: 7100 – 37600/-.
- For remaining designations: 5400 – 25200/-
- Grade Pay Range: 2300 – 3900/- per month.
How to Apply for Nadia District Magistrate Recruitment 2016
Applications submitted in the way of online shall only be considered for this Nadia District Magistrate recruitment, upto 5.00 PM of last date. The guidelines for filling application are,
- Log on to the official portal nadia.gov.in.
- Read the instructions provided in site and start filling the concerned application.
- The scanned copies of photograph and signature should also be uploaded on size less than or equal to 500 KB.
- After application submission, printout copy of registration slip can be taken for future reference.
For any sort of general queries/ doubts in online submission of application, contact the helpline number: 03472-252842 on working days between 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
|Official Notification||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online registration commences on this date – 8th Dec 2016
- Last date for filling online application – 23rd Dec 2016
- Tentative date for Written Examination – 5th Feb 2017.
Note: On above section, we have described about the details given in Nadia District Magistrate’s new recruitment notification. Go through the advertisement, for more information.