MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017: Recently Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda has promulgated a vacancy circular, due to few openings existing for the various non-teaching posts in its administration on part time/ full time basis. Even SSC pass candidates are having career opportunities under this MSU Baroda recruitment 2017. Citizens who are seeking for a chance to work in one of the best universities in India can prefer this offer. But this engagement will not exist for a long period, as these are temporary appointments. The job requirements, post details and applying link are given down.
|Organisation||Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda|
|Designation||Peon, Computer Programmer, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||08 (approx)||Last Date||23-12-2016|
|Education||B.E./ ME/ M.Tech/ M.C.A/ B.C.A./ B.Sc/ PGDCA/ SSC/ Degree|
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda lies in the city of Vadodara, Gujarat state. It is a teaching and residential university that provides education in fields of Science, Arts, Technology & Engineering, Medicine, etc. This public university is currently in need for eight (approx) employees to fulfil the open places of Computer Programmer, Computer Operator, Peon, Guest House Attendant and Superintendent.
The applications for this MSU Baroda recruitment are asked to be submitted by fresh/ experienced candidates having adequate language proficiency, through online mode. After doing initial assessment, most suitable aspirants will be invited further for a small interaction with selection committee. Candidates recruited in this manner will be placed in Computer Centre, Boys Hostel, Office, etc. of MSU. The period of engagement differ based on position as 11 months/ 90 days.
Designation Wise Vacancies in MSU Baroda
|SI. No.||Designation||Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|3.||Superintendent||Not mentioned||25 years||Rs.10000/-|
|5.||Guest House Attendant||1|
|6.||Part time Peon-cum-Sweeper||3||Rs.3600/-|
Academic Profile: The school level or UG or PG level qualification that is necessary for each designation is listed here. This education must be obtained from any government approved School/ College/ Institution.
- For Computer Programmer designation: E./ ME/ M.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology subjects or M.C.A
- For Computer Operator position: C.A./ B.Sc in Computer Science or PGDCA
- Superintendent post requisite qualification: Degree in any subject
- For No. 4 to 6 positions: Passed in SSC.
Aspirants desiring to apply for Computer Programmer/ Computer Operator positions must have obtained first class marks in their qualifying examination. For Superintendent job, basic knowledge in MS Office, Accountancy and good command over English, Gujarati & Hindi languages are also essential.
Candidates whoever applying for Peon/ Guest House Attendant/ Peon-cum-Sweeper positions must know cycling and working knowledge of Gujarati/ Hindi is also obligatory.
Work Experience: Experience in relevant fields like Hostel administration/ cleaning & dusting, etc, is mandatory for positions like Superintendent, Peon and Guest House Attendant. Years of experience required are stated below.
- For Superintendent position: years not mentioned
- For Peon and Guest House Attendant posts: 2 years
Age Limit: Only for Superintendent position, upper age has been fixed. Aspirants who are having age more than 25 years will only fit for this profession.
Selection Process: Deserving number of eligible applicants shall get intimation about the interview schedule, from MSU Baroda recruitment team. Such candidates will be asked to carry their original & signed copies of certificates and hardcopy of registered application with them. No travel expenses will be provided to the competitors.
- Personal Interview
Emoluments Offered: As these are contractual postings, consolidated salaries will only be given to appointees on monthly basis. Depending upon the designation candidates are placed, the salary will also differ as tabulated above. If applicable, other admissible allowances would also be provided.
- Salary Range: 3600 – 19000/-
Application Fee: Appliers of this MSU Baroda recruitment have to pay a non-refundable application fee using Credit/ Debit Card/ Online banking facilities, to get considered for Superintendent/ Peon/ Computer Programmer, etc. jobs.
- Cost of Online Application: 400/-
- For SC/ ST category appliers: 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017
Those who are willing to engage as a temporary employee in MSU Baroda can submit their applications for this recruitment, if eligible. Postal mode of applications will not be accepted. So follow the below steps to submit your applications through online mode.
- Open the website link www.msubaroda.ac.in.
- Read the detailed advertisement and instructions provided in site.
- Then click on “Apply Online” button.
- Accept the declaration and hit on “Confirmed & Apply”.
- Select the concerned Notification, type of Post and institute/ office.
- Your registration id and password will be displayed.
- Then click on “Proceed” to fill the other requisite details.
- Upload necessary scanned documents/ images (if any) and check the entered details.
- Finally click on “Confirm and Approve” button.
- Then using the payment link given in website, remit the application fee.
- For future use, take printout copy of completed application and e-Receipt.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Last date for doing online registration – 23rd Dec 2016
Note: Herein we have discussed about the details of new recruitment notice released by MSU Baroda. For any sort of doubts, refer the linked official notification.