MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017: M.P.Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Corporation Limited (MPPKVVCL) has disseminated a vacancy notification, regarding to occupy 36 backlog vacancies under the designation of Junior Engineer Trainee (Distribution). This recruitment notification is released with an intention to train up the fresh candidates and to meet their requirements. Indian Nationals, who are eager to apply for MPPKVVCL Jobs, must have completed Diploma or Graduate Degree in concerned engineering specialisations. Educational qualification, other eligibility conditions, selection, applying procedure and other relevant details are furnished below,
|Organization||M.P.Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Corporation Limited (MPPKVVCL)|
|Designation||Junior Engineer Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||36||Last Date||25-02-2017|
|Education||Diploma or Graduate degree|
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
M.P.Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Corporation Limited (MPPKVVCL) is a successor company of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB). MPPKVVCL is located in the place of Indore. They had trumpeted an announcement for career seekers, for bidding training to the right persons. With reference to the official notification, about 46 vacancies are occurred under the post of Junior Engineer Trainee (Distribution).To respond against this post, you should have good Sound health and the most important thing is possessing relevant academic qualification. Final year students are also eligible for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017, by leaving a condition that they must produce the proof at the time of document verification.
Relaxation and reservation is admissible only for the candidates who are domiciled in Madhya Pradesh. By conducting recruitment test, the selection board hires trainees for the concerned post. Selected candidates shall have to undergo training for a period of six months. They will be required to execute a bond to complete training and to serve in the company. After successful completion of the training period, trainees are absorbed for regular appointment and entitled as Junior Engineer with regular pay.
Post & Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Stipend|
|1||Junior Engineer (Distribution)||36||40 years||Rs.13960/-|
Academic Profile: Candidates applying for Junior Engineer post should be a Diploma holder in Electrical or Electronics & Communication Engineering from any university or polytechnic college approved by University Grants Commission or AICTE.
They should have secured minimum 60% of marks in all qualifying examinations, Howbeit it is relaxed to SC/ ST/ PWD category. Candidates having higher qualification are also considered.
- For Junior Engineer Post – Diploma in EEE/ ECE
Age Restriction & Relaxation: The minimum age limit of the candidates is set at 18 years. The cut-off date mentioned for calculating the age limit is on 1st Jan 2017. The upper age limit and age relaxation details are as follows,
- Upper Age Limit for M.P Domiciles–40 years
- Upper Age Limit for Outside MP residents – 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates – 5 years
- Age relaxation for experienced candidates – Up to 5 years
Selection Process: The eligible candidates shortlisted based on the details filled in the online application will have to undergo online assessment test. The Admit Cards for this exam will be distributed through the website.
Based on the marks obtained in the online test, a merit list will be prepared as per the Company’s requirements. Candidates who come under the merit list are invited for document verification and they will be provisionally appointed as Junior Engineer (Distribution) – Trainee.
- Online Assessment test: The recruitment test will be of 100 marks, which is to be conducted for a composite duration of 2 hours. All the questions in the question paper are objective type and it will be asked from the areas of general aptitude & reasoning and electrical/ electronic syllabus.
- Document Verification: The following documents are to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Date of Birth proof
- Each semester mark sheets of Diploma or Degree
- Caste certificate
- PWD or Disability certificate
- MP Domicile certificate
- No Objection Certificate
- Photo Identity Card
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Affidavit/ Certificate from court (Widow/ Divorce Lady)
- Experience certificate
Salary Offered: In between the six months training period, Trainees are provided with a consolidated monthly stipend. On regular appointment as Junior Engineer, he/ she shall be absorbed in pay band-2 (Rs.9300-34800/-). Other allowances or benefits are applicable to the employees from time to time. Those candidates will be governed under New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Salary for Junior Engineer Trainee – Rs.13960/-
Application Fee: The fee amount prescribed for the application should be paid in cash at Kiosk. It is reduced for the reserved categories, if the candidates belong to Madhya Pradesh.
- Application fee for unreserved & OBC candidates – Rs.1000/-
- Application fee for Sc/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.800/-
- Fee payment mode – Offline
How to Apply Online for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
Qualified candidates shall register your details through MP online portal. The step-by-step procedure for applying is listed below,
- To apply online, visit the website “www.mpwz.co.in”.
- Click on “Kiosks” tab available in the menu.
- After that, click on “Applications for new kiosks”
- It will open the new application form on the screen.
- Fill the application form with all the adequate information.
- And then, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Put a tick mark on the declaration part and hit on “Submit”
- Finally, retain the print out of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|Date of publication of advertisement||28th Jan 2017|
|Online registration commenced from|
|Online registration will be ended on||25th Feb 2017|
|Tentative date of release of Admit Card||10th Mar 2017|
|Date of written examination||18th Mar 2017|
|Objection on Answer key/ Question paper||19th to 21st Mar 2017|
|Resolution of Objection Calling||31st Mar 2017|
|Online examination result declaration & submission of merit list||5th Apr 2017|
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned details about MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 is updated in the official notification.