MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 463 ITI Training Officer Jobs. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), which is also known as VYAPAM (Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal) is a self-governed board which conducts various tests for placing candidates in professional courses and Streams. Its main office is situated in Bhopal.MP VYAPAM has spread out a new career opportunity through its official site and other job sites. This notification reveals that, there are nearly 463 unfilled positions in the “ITI Training Officer” designation.
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Designation||ITI Training Officer, Computer operator, Mechanic, etc..|
|Vacancy Nos||463||Last Date||12-10-2016|
|Education||BE/ BCA/ MCA/ ITI/ Diploma|
MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2016
Graduates, who are hunting for Government jobs in the state of Madhya Pradesh, can utilize this opportunity. Aspirants who intend to serve below this position should succeed in different selection process of MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2016. Keen and eligible person can submit their applications through online.
Department Wise Details for MP VYAPAM
|1||ITI Training Officer||Computer operator||63|
Required Qualification for MP VYAPAM Jobs
Individuals who desire to apply for MP VYAPAM Jobs must have qualified in 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ BE/ BCA/ MCA or any equivalent qualification from an approved Board or university.
Age Confine on MP VYAPAM Post
Contenders aged between 18 and 40 years are eligible to apply for MP VYAPAM Post. The age of the applicants shall be considered as on 1st August 2016. The upper age limit can be relaxed upto 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST and 10 years for PWD category as per the orders of government.
MP VYAPAM Selection Methodology
Contenders who are appearing for the interview should carry essential documents in original for verification purpose. The participants will be interviewed by the selection panels of MP VYAPAM. Candidates who perform well in the interview shall be reckoned for appointment.
Pay Scale for MP VYAPAM Designees
Successful candidates who are appointed as Training Officer will be posted at various ITI institutions in Madhya Pradesh. The salary provided for the MP VYAPAM Designees shall be as per the pay scale of Rs.9300 to 34800/- with grade pay of Rs.3200/- per month.
MP VYAPAM Application Fee
Applicants who are belonging to general category have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ ST and OBC category. The payment should be done by means of online gateways such as net banking, credit/ debit card only.
Steps to Apply Online for MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are measuring upto the standards of MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2016 can enter your personal data through online. The step wise instruction for online submission is explained below.
- At first, applicants have to visit the official site of MP VYAPAM i.e. “www.vyapam.nic.in”.
- Click on the “Online Form” tab or click on the “Koushal Vikas Sanchalnalaya” link below the “Latest updates” in the home page.
- You will be guided to a new page.
- Hit on the “Citizen User Registration” link for filling the registration form.
- After filling the form, a user name and password will be provided to the candidate.
- Login into the online application form by using these data.
- Fill the personal details and upload your photo and signature.
- Once you have submitted the details, make the fee payment.
- After hitting the final “Submit” button, an application form will be generated.
- Download that form and save/ print for future reference.
Dates to be remembered
- Online application Starts from-13-09-2016
- Last date for Online application-12-10-2016
Note: For the convenience of job seekers, we have provided enough details about MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2016 which are upto our knowledge. To get more information about this recruitment, contenders can refer the official link quoted above.