MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern Download. The Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh (MP) state will conduct recruitment for government vacancies in state that are not filled through Public Service Commission (PSC). This year, with an intention of filling the Group-2 level financial posts like Accountant/ Auditor this board had invited applications from eligible citizens. Individuals who are qualified enough on concerned financial streams are found suitable to participate in the combined entrance exam going to be conducted on January 2017. Candidates who had registered their details through online mode can now itself start preparing for this test to get designated in these positions. The syllabus/ scheme of examination are given on below section.
|Board||Madhya Pradesh (MP) Vyapam|
|Exam Name||Group 2 Exam|
|Material||Accountant, Clerk Syllabus|
About MP Vyapam Accountant Recruitment Details
Graduates/ Post Graduates on accounts subject or equivalent are apt for the professions of Accountant/ Auditor at different levels under subgrade-2. Nearly 479 current/ shortfall vacancies are observed in the notice released by recruiting organization. Even if they are qualified enough, to get considered for this placement exam appliers should not have crossed 40 years of age.
The competitive written examination arranged by MP Vyapam/ Professional Examination Board will contain questions of school standard or above. Individuals those who are clearing this entrance exam with high scores shall only be entertained for the above said government services, which are vacant.
MP Vyapam Group 2 Exam Pattern 2017
The exam going to be organized by MP Vyapam has two parts. First section will comprise of Higher Secondary level questions from General Knowledge, Reasoning Ability, Hindi, English, Maths, Science and Computer. The second part covers questions related to Accounting, Audit & Income Tax, Indian Constitution and Public & State Administration fields.
Test duration is 3 hours and each paper carries 100 marks. Objective type questions would be asked, by giving multiple choices. For wrong answers, marks will not be deducted.
|Part||Topics/ Subjects||Total Marks||Duration|
|A.||General Knowledge||100 each||3 hours|
|General Reasoning Ability|
|General Computer Knowledge|
|B.||Accounting, Audit & Income Tax|
MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2017
The main topics under which questions will come for test are listed on below section. Individuals those who are studying well under the subjects mentioned down can succeed in this combined Group 2 exam. This test will be conducted on two days in centers fixed by Professional Examination Board. To know about any changes in the MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2017 visit the official website regularly.
Syllabus of General Knowledge Section
- Current Affairs
- Books & Authors
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Politics
- Sports & Culture
- National & International happenings
- Computer Awareness
- General Science & Technology
- Countries & Capitals, etc.
General Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Ranking/ Arrangement
- Coding & Decoding
- Distance and Direction
- Symbol & Notation
- Scheduled Day or Date
- Problem based on Ages & Calendar
- Data Interpretation
- Analogous Problems etc.
General Mathematics Syllabus
- Number System
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Distance
- Permutations & Combinations, etc.
Syllabus for General English
- Grammatical errors
- Sentence Completion
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Comprehension, etc.
General Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Operating System
- Computer Software
- Word, Excel, Power Point
- Internet, etc.
Syllabus for General Science
- Botany/ Zoology/ Environmental Science, etc.
Accounting, Audit & Income Tax Syllabus
- Cost Control & Process
- Cost Accounting
- Cost-quantity-benefit, relationship & decision
- Budgetary control & standard cost
- Planning of audit work
- Assessment and verification of assets & liabilities
- Audit of a limited liability company
- Auditors report, audit of computerised accounts
- Computer Application in auditing of accounts
- Provisions of Income Tax Act
- Calculation of taxable income & tax liability
Indian Constitution Syllabus
- Constitutional Provision of Comptroller & Auditor General
- Importance of 73rd & 74th Constitutional amendment
- Organization & function of Panchayati Raj System (MP)
Syllabus for Public Administration
- Financial Administration & its importance
- Role of budget & process
- Performance Budget
- Zero-based budgeting
- Legislative control
- Public account committee
- Estimate committee
- Public enterprises committee
- Account testing & accounts
- Comptrol1er & Auditor General of India.
- Role of computer in public administration & E-Governance
Syllabus of State Administration
- Madhya Pradesh Legislative & Financial control of administration
- Estimates, Public Accounts & Public Enterprises Committee
- District/ Local Administration (role of officers/ administration, decentralisation, needs, etc.)
- Three-tier system of panchayati raj institutions (Zila, Janpad & Gram Panchayat)
- Role of CEO in Panchayat administration
- Control of state government over local administration.
Syllabus for General Hindi
In this section, objective type questions would be asked on 10+2 standard to test the Hindi knowledge of participants.
Aspirants who are scoring high marks in this combined Group 2 exam of MP Vyapam will get recruited as Accountant/ Auditor on concerned government offices of state. Document Verification would also be done before appointment.
- Online registration will end on this date: 09-12-2016
- Entrance exam will be conducted on 21st and 22-01-2017.
Note: On above section, readers can find the MP Vyapam Group 2 syllabus and exam pattern details. If you have any doubts about MP Vyapam Group 2 Syllabus 2017 refer the file linked in this article.