MECL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Various Career Opportunities: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) is a public sector enterprise, which is operating under the Ministry of Mines. It engaged in the business of mining and exploration of mineral ores through advanced technology. The business activities of MECL are spread over all parts of the country. Such a well established company is in need for recruiting professionally skilled and academically qualified candidates in various departments. Aspirants complying with the eligibility criteria mentioned in MECL Recruitment 2017 notification are advised to submit their applications online. Here in this section we update all the latest job opportunities arising in MECL. Individuals interested in MECL Careers are advised to apply for the latest opening by following the instructions given in this section.
|Latest MECL Vacancy Notification||Post Nos||Last Date|
|MECL Notification 2017 for Assistant Jobs||35||01-03-2017|
|MECL Notification 2017 for Manager, Engineer Jobs||186||12-01-2017|
MECL Recruitment 2017 Walk-in Drive for 35 Assistant Geologist, Chemist Jobs
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), a Mini Ratna status Central Public Sector Enterprise functioning beneath Ministry of Mines of Indian Government has planned to conduct one walk-in placement drive inorder to fulfill the 35 Assistant Geologist posts that are currently open in its various sites. Freshers can also make use of this opportunity, to gain experience in geological fields. This is a short term requirement, so at the time of joining a fixed term contract deal for 7 months will be executed with the appointees. The work of selected aspirants is to carryout the Geological exploration activities of organization. The minimum eligibility criteria and schedule details are given down.
|Organization||Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)|
|Designation||Assistant Geologist, Assistant Chemist, Geo Physicist|
|Vacancy Nos||35||Last Date||03-03-2017|
|Education||M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc. Tech|
|Place of Posting||India|
Vacancy Details in MECL
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age||Salary|
|1||Assistant Geologist||20||30 years||Rs.20000/-|
|2||Assistant Chemist||10||30 years||Rs.20000/-|
|3||Assistant GeoPhysicist||05||30 years||Rs.20000/-|
Necessary Education: Post Graduates on concerned disciplines will only be suitable for this Assistant Geologist position. Also, they must have secured minimum 60% marks in this qualifying examination.
- For Assistant Geologist/ Chemist position: M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc. Tech in Geology/Chemistry Applied Geology or M.Tech in Geological Technology.
Age Limit: The upper age for Assistant Geologist designation is 30 years, which will be computed as on 19th January 2017. Ceiling age will be relaxed for some category aspirants as given below.
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For OBC category: 3 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
- For Ex-Serviceman: As per GOI norms
Selection Procedure: Interested candidates are asked to report at the concerned venue on scheduled date with necessary document proofs, to attend the Interview process of selection for this Assistant Geologist designation. Only after checking the original certificates, competitors will be interviewed.
- Walk-in Interview
Emoluments Offered: Consolidated salary allotted for the temporary position of Assistant Geologist job is Rs.20000/-. If applicable, other admissible allowances would also be provided.
How to Attend Walk-in Drive for MECL Recruitment 2017
Download the blank proforma that is given in official portal of MECL (www.mecl.gov.in) and duly fill it. Completed application and other requisite credentials should be brought at the time of walk-in interview, to get considered for this MECL recruitment. The original and photocopy of documents that should be carried are,
- Educational Qualification certificates & mark sheets
- Date of Birth
- Experience (if any)
- 2 passport size photographs
Interview Venue: Along with the above said documents visit “MECL, Exploration Division, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Bhavan, Highland Drive Road, Seminary Hills, Nagpur – 440 006 (Maharashtra)” between 09.30 AM to 11.30 AM. Candidates reporting late will not be permitted inside.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Date for Walk-in Interview for Assistant Geologist – 25th Feb 2017
- Date for Walk-in Interview for Assistant Geologist – 27th Feb 2017
- Date for Walk-in Interview for Assistant Geologist – 01st Mar 2017
Note: We have illustrated about the recruitment details that are going to be conducted very soon in MECL, on above section. To know more information, read the official notice.
MECL Recruitment 2017 Apply for Manager, Engineer Jobs
MECL Recruitment 2017: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) is an Indian Government Enterprise that is certified as ISO 9001: 2008 Company. This Mini Ratna status organization is based in Nagpur of Maharashtra state that is working with the goal of exploration of mineral resources. MECL has now decided to fill the current and backlog vacancies that are existing in its Corporate/ Zonal Offices and projects for the following positions. All these posts are coming under Central Government job vacancies. Recruitment notice says, Company is preferring for bright & experienced personnel’s only. Keen and eligible professionals can submit their applications through online mode, if he/ she is an Indian citizen. Selected candidates can expect full growth opportunities for their career. Other details about this MECL recruitment are given down.
|Organization||Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)|
|Designation||Driver, Mechanic, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||186||Last Date||12-01-2017|
|Education||Matriculation/ Diploma/ Graduation/ PG|
|Location||Nagpur and within India|
Post Wise Vacancy Details in MECL
|No||Post Name||Vacancy||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Sr. Manager ( Engg)||01||48 Years||Rs. 58000/-|
|2||Manager ( Geo)||02||45 Years||Rs. 54500/-|
|3||Manager ( Drill)||02|
|4||Ast. Manager (Geo)||20||40 years||Rs. 50500/-|
|5||Ast. Manager (Geo Phy.)||02|
|6||Ast. Manager ( Drill)||05|
|7||Ast. Manager ( PR)||01|
|8||Ast. Manager ( HR)||01|
|9||Ast. Manager (Fin)||01|
|10||Ast. Manager (Pro)||01|
|11||Sr. Instrumentation Manager||01||35 Years||Rs. 46500/-|
|13||Material Officer||01||30 Years||Rs. 40500/-|
|14||Foreman (Civil)||02||Rs. 24800/-|
|15||Technical Assistant (Survey)||08|
|18||Assistant (Material)||18||Rs. 18600/-|
Educational Qualification: Based on designation candidates wish to apply, the qualification also changes. The minimum expected qualification of each position are given down, which should be obtained from recognized university/ board.
- For Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Material Officer & Sr. Programmer posts: Degree/ PG Degree on concerned disciplines like Engineering/ Geology/ Drilling/ Geophysics/ Public Relations/ HR/ Finance/ Material Procurement.
- For Instrumentation Engineer post: B.E./ B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering discipline
- For Driver position: pass in 8th or 10th standard
- For remaining designations: Diploma/ ITI on concerned domains
Aspirants having idea to apply against the Driver designation, should also have valid driving licence of light/ heavy.
Work Experience: The positions listed above in table definitely needs work experience. The years of experience required for each designation is given in official website of MECL. Go through it for more information.
Age Restrictions : The upper age limits for each post varies between 30 to 48 years, as mentioned on above table. The date used for calculating upper age is 13th December 2016. Relaxations may be given for deserving personnel’s as per MECL rules and regulations.
Selection Process: MECL will organise Test and/ or Interview to hire fitting aspirants in the respective vacant posts of its administration. On Interview date, original certificate verification would also be done.
- Written Exam and/ or Personal Interview.
Pay Scale and Salary: In above table, we have mentioned about the maximum salary that will be provided for each designation on monthly basis. But the basic pay details are listed here. In addition to this salary, other admissible allowances and benefits would also be provided.
- For Senior Manager designation: Rs.32900 – 58000/-
- For Manger posts: Rs.29100 – 54500/-
- For SI. No. 4 to 10 jobs: Rs.24900 – 50500/-
- For Sr. Instrumentation Engineer and Material Officer posts: Rs.20600 – 46500/-
- For Material Officer designation: Rs.16400 – 40500/-
- For SI. No. 14 to 17 posts: Rs.9500 – 24800/-
- For Technician and Driver positions: Rs.8500 – 18600/-
How to Apply for MECL Recruitment 2017
Applications should be submitted through online mode only, for this MECL recruitment. The steps to be followed are,
- Open the official web portal link mecl.gov.in.
- Click on the concerned link and read the detailed advertisement.
- Also go through the instructions provided in website for doing online registration.
- Fill the mandatory fields and upload necessary scanned copies of documents/ images.
- After prior checking, click on “Submit” button.
- Finally take printout copy of it, for future reference.
- Date of advertisement – 17th Nov 2016
- Online registration gateway opens on this date – 13th Dec 2016
- Final date for registering through online mode – 12th Jan 2017.
Note: On above section, we have described about the recruitment details that are currently going to be happened in MECL. For more details, go through the notification.