MECL Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Various Career Opportunities. Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) is a public sector enterprise, which is operating under the Ministry of Mines. It engaged in the business of mining and exploration of mineral ores through advanced technology. The business activities of MECL are spread over all parts of the country. Such a well established company is in need for recruiting professionally skilled and academically qualified candidates in various departments. Aspirants complying with the eligibility criteria mentioned in MECL recruitment notification are advised to submit their applications online. Here in this section we update all the latest job opportunities arising in MECL. Individuals interested in MECL careers are advised to apply for the latest opening by following the instructions given in this section.
|Latest MECL Vacancy Notification||Post Nos||Last Date|
|MECL Notification 2016 for Trade Apprentices Jobs||NA||ASAP|
|New Vacancy Updated on – 04th November 2016|
MECL Recruitment 2016 Applications Invited for Trade Apprentices Post
MECL invites applications from deserving candidates to fill Trade Apprentices Position. Candidates who have registered earlier are invited first for document verification. So, willing aspirants are hurry up to make your registration in the RDAT Apprenticeship Training portal. Succeeded persons are engaged in various projects for duration of 1 to 2 year in the states of Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Tamil Nadu etc. For acquiring more knowledge about MECL Recruitment 2016, refer the data prescribed below.
|Organization||Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL)|
|Vacancy Nos||NA||Last Date||ASAP|
Designation/ Trade Details for MECL Jobs
|S. No||Designation/ Trade||Posta|
|3||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)|
|11||IT & ESM|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for MECL Apprenticeship 2016
Candidates who are aspiring to apply for MECL Apprentices Posts should have qualified in Matriculation level with ITI in the relevant trades mentioned above.
Age Limitation for Trade Apprentices Post
Upper age limit assigned for the aspirants is in accordance with the MECL rules. The cut-off date for reckoning the age is on 1st October 2016.
Deserving persons are engaged as Apprentices in MECL by verifying their documents/ certificates. The verification will be on the basis of “First come first serve” as per their order of registration in the website. Selected persons are engaged in any of the MECL establishments.
Salary Admissible for MECL Trainees
Apprentices who are trained under the Trade Apprentices Posts will receive a monthly payment as per rates fixed by the Government from time to time.
Procedure to Apply for MECL Careers
Interested aspirants are required to register their candidature in RDAT apprenticeship training portal at “www.apprenticeship.gov.in”. The step-by-step procedure for online registration is listed below,
- At first, open the above web link and click on “Apprentices” on the menu bar of the home page.
- Under the Apprentices menu, hit on “Apprentices Registration” in drop down menu.
- It will display a new page on the screen, choose “National Apprentices Promotion Scheme (NAPS)”
- Once you click the link, you will get the registration form and it needs to be filled by the applicants for completing his/ her registration.
- At this time, you will receive “Registration No” through email.
- After that, hit on “Establishment” tab and choose “Establishment Search”
- It will redirect to new page, here feed the establishment name “Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited” and state as “Maharastra”.
- On the left hand side of the page, click the “Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited”
- Now you get the details about establishment trade and number of seats available.
- Finally select “apply” button and fill the form for the relevant trade.
- At the end of the process, an offer for document verification shall be sent on the basis of “First come first serve”.
- Advertisement posted on: 17-10-2016
- Last date for online registration: As soon as possible
Note: The above discussed information is about the apprenticeship training going to takes place in MECL. Aspirants having qualification as mentioned in the official notification are eligible to apply.