Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017: A new government sector job circular published in official website of Manipur Public Service Commission (PSC) states a message that there are 14 vacancies found open under Peon/ Chowkidar, Stenographer, OSD (Legal) and Driver jobs in state. This offer is launched only for the permanent residents of Manipur state having necessary document proofs like Election Vote ID/ Birth certificate. Also, they must be Indian citizens by having fluency to speak in Manipuri. Leading contestant’s names (in selection process) will be recommended for appointment in the vacant Gazetted/ Non-Gazetted posts under Manipur PSC. From the below section candidates may refer Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 notification and the detailed information about applying procedure.
|Commission||Manipur Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Post Name||Peon/ Chowkidar/ Security, etc.|
|No. of Openings||14||Last Date||16-12-2016|
|Education||Matriculation/ HSLC/ Degree|
|Place of Posting||Manipur|
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
Manipur Public Service Commission (PSC) conducts examinations/ recruitment for placing suitable citizens in the vacant civil services/ posts in state. It also tender advises to Manipur Government departments on disciplinary cases, gives recommendation for departmental candidate’s promotion, etc. Now due to sudden vacancies arised in Manipur, this Commission has unveiled a direct recruitment notice by listing the various posts. Interested candidates are asked to submit only one application through online mode, by mentioning the order of preference for posts.
To test the language proficiency/ general knowledge/ subject knowledge, exam(s) and Personality Test will be conducted. Successful persons will be appointed in the respective designations, based on availability of vacancies in Group ‘A’/ ‘C’/ ‘D’ government services. Selected aspirants will be offered with special allowances apart from salary.
Post Wise Vacancies in Manipur PSC
|SI. No.||Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||OSD (Legal)||1||38 years||Rs.34800/-|
Necessary Qualification: Here we have listed about the minimum eligible qualification for each designation separately. Apart from this, any other equivalent qualification is also acceptable.
- For OSD (Legal) designation: Degree in Law discipline
- Stenographer post requisite education: Graduation
- For Driver position: A pass in Matriculation
- For Peon/ Chowkidar/ Security jobs: pass in HSLC.
In addition to the above said educational qualification, a valid driving licence (light/ heavy) is mandatory for Driver post and knowledge in Hindi language is also important for Peon/ Chowkidar/ Security jobs.
Experience Details: Working experience at Bar is also an eligible criterion for OSD (Legal) position and those who are applying for Driver designation must have good driving experience.
- Experience needed for OSD (Legal) and Driver posts: 5 years
Age Constraints: Candidates who are not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years will be eligible to participate in the Manipur PSC recruitment. The date used for computing these ages is 1st December 2016. Relaxations are given as per state government rules (given below).
- Upper age for SC/ ST category: 43 years
- Upper age for OBCs: 41 years
- Age limit for Government Servants: As per government norms.
Selection Procedure: After application submission, very soon initial scrutiny & shortlisting will be done and e-admission certificates would be issued to most apt candidates to appear for the Examination. Then based on test results, another screening will be done for calling contestants to Skill/ Driving Test and/ or Interview. Document Verification would also takes place, before or after these selection stages.
- Written Examination: Objective type questions would be asked from topics like General English, General Knowledge and Law knowledge of contestants (as applicable to position).
- Skill Test (as applicable): For Stenographer post this skill test will be conducted. In this test, for 5 minutes 80 words will be dictated. This dictation should be transcribed on Computer within 12 minutes. Also, typing skill will be checked by giving 400 words passage.
- Driving Test: This test will be organized for Driver post applicants, to test the driving manner, predict the knowledge of following basic traffic rules/ road safety.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale and Salary: The admissible salary and Grade Pay that appointees will get during their employment are given down. Other allowances and benefits are also applicable.
- For OSD (Legal) designation: Rs.9300 – 34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- For Peon/ Chowkidar/ Security posts: Rs.4440 – 7440/- and Grade Pay of Rs.1300/-
- For SI. No. 2 & 3 positions: Rs.5200 – 20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-.
Application Fee: For this Manipur PSC recruitment, application fee has been set for each post. This is a non-refundable fee and can be paid only through online mode using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities.
- Cost of Application for General/ OBC: 300/-
- For SC/ ST community: 150/- only
- For Disabled persons: No fees
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
As said in the recruitment notification, only online applications will be accepted. The step-by-step procedures are,
- Open the official web portal empsconline.gov.in.
- First do the “One Time Registration”.
- Then upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature, age proof, etc. as per specifications.
- Enter your Personal, Parents, Qualification and other details as asked.
- Verify the entered details and “Submit’ application.
- A payment link will also be integrated. Do the transaction as applicable.
- The printout copy of completed application and e-Receipt can be taken for future reference.
If any problems arised during online registration, mail at firstname.lastname@example.org along with details like applicant’s phone number and faced problem.
Dates to Remember
|Online registration gateway opened on this date||6th Dec 2016|
|Online applications can be submitted upto||16th Dec 2016|
|Admit Cards can be downloaded from||20th Dec 2016|
|Date for Written Examination||23rd Dec 2016.|
Note: Information about the new career opportunities that are currently scattered out by Manipur PSC are discussed above. For more details, go through the notification.