MAHADES Recruitment 2016 Apply 106 Assistant, Investigator and Clerk Posts. Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES) is a planning department, which operates under the Maharashtra Government. MAHADES is declared as a “Nodal Agency” for effective functioning of all statistical activities in the state. They had disseminated a vacancy notification widely over the internet, regarding the existence of vacancies in Assistant, Investigator and Clerk Posts. Unemployed persons who are trying for Government jobs shall utilise this excellent employment opportunity. Recruitment will be in the form of test and interview. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply via their web portal. Concluding the overview, we provide more details about MAHADES Recruitment 2016, in below sections.
|Organization||Maharashtra Directorate of Economics and Statistics (MAHADES)|
|Designation||Assistant, Investigator, Clerk|
|Vacancy Nos||106||Last Date||27-11-2016|
MAHADES Post wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Posts|
Eligibility Conditions to Apply for MAHADES Jobs
Qualified as Graduate from any recognized institution are the apt candidates, necessary for the above mentioned MAHADES Jobs. Additionally typing skill is mandatory for the designation of Clerk-Typist.
Individuals who are applying for MAHADES Vacancies should have attained the minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum of 38 years.
MAHADES Selection Process
Recruitment process will comprise of written examination and interview. For getting placement in MAHADES Jobs, applicants must have to qualify in both the selection stages.
Salary Offered for MAHADES Designees
Candidates who are designated under the vacancies listed in MAHADES notification will receive a pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- for the position of Research Assistant and Rs.5200-20200/- for other posts.
In addition, they will be reimbursed with a grade pay of Rs.4300/- for Research Assistant, Rs.2800/- for Statistical Assistant, Rs.2000/- for Investigator and Rs.1900/- for Clerk-Typist.
How to Apply Online for MAHADES Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who intends to apply for MAHADES jobs, should follow the below instructions to make the online application.
- Initially log on the web link “ibps.sifyitest.com/desrsicoct16/”.
- To make initial registration, choose the link “Click here for new registration” and enter all the details.
- Once you complete the registration, a provisional registration number and password will be generated on the screen.
- New registration is not required, if the candidates have already registered.
- Hit on “Apply online” button and proceed for filling the application form displayed on the screen.
- Use “SAVE and NEXT” button to validate your details.
- Thereafter, click “Preview” tab to verify the entries already made.
- After that, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct measurements.
- Finally click on “FINAL SUBMIT”
- And then proceed for fee payment, by choosing the “Payment”
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the submitted application for future reference.
Application Fee for MAHADES jobs
After the submission of online application, appliers will have to remit an amount of Rs.400/- as application fee for general candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ ST categories.
|Initial date for the submission of application||07-11-2016|
|Last date for the submission of application||27-11-2016|
|Last date for printing the application form||12-12-2016|
Note: Contenders who are searching for information about MAHADES Recruitment 2016 shall get it from the above sections. If you need more details, approach the website and seek for official notification uploaded.