KSCAB Recruitment 2016: The official site of Karnataka State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (KSCAB) has been updated with a long time waited recruitment notification. Aspirants who are seeking for banking related professions can make use of this opportunity. In accordance to the notification of KSCAB Recruitment 2016, totally 98 positions are going to be filled below clerk or cashier designation. Job Hunters who have completed bachelor’s degree in the concerned discipline are eligible to apply for this job. In the below sub headings we have illustrated more information regarding eligibility requirements, selection process and other conditions which are required to apply for this job.
|Bank Name||Karnataka State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (KSCAB)|
|Vacancy Nos||98||Last Date||26-12-2016|
|Job Nature||Permanent basis|
KSCAB Recruitment 2016
Karnataka State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited (KSCAB) is a scheduled bank which provides financial support for farmers in agricultural purpose. It is headquartered at Karnataka state. For performing and handling account works in their office, KSCAB requires young, energetic and goal oriented candidates to serve in the position of Clerk/ Cashier Post.
This is a golden offer for graduates who are seriously preparing for the banking exams. Those who desire to attain this position should qualify in different screening stages. Successful candidates will be paid attractive salary and other benefits according to the rules. In the beginning, they will be undergoing training section for the confirmation of their job. Those who are satisfying the conditions of KSCAB can send your application through proper channel.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details
Necessary Education: Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree with 60 % marks (50% for SC/ ST) in their respective stream are suitable for this post.
- For Clerk/ Cashier – BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBM/ BCA/ BE
Age Limitation: Job Seekers who have attained the age of 18 years are eligible to apply for the Clerk post. Aspirants who are belonging to the reserved category can get relaxation in age as per government of India norms.
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category – 38 years
- For SC/ ST/ CAT1 – 40 years
Selection Method: The applications received through the post will be verified by the selection committee and only the shortlisted candidates would be intimated for the written exam. Those who are performing well in the test are required to appear for the interview. Candidates have to attend the test/ interview in their own cost only.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Remunerations: Successful candidates will be appointed as Cashiers/ Clerks in the KSCAB. During the service, the designees will get salary according to the pay scale only. They are also admissible for other allowance as per bank rules.
- Salary Range – 15330 to 46895/- per month
Application Charges: The application fee has to be paid in the form of demand draft/ Pay order drawn in favour of “Chief Executive Officer, The KSC Apex Bank Limited, Bangalore”.
- For General & 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B – 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ CAT 1 – 250/-
How to Apply Online for KSCAB Recruitment 2016
After reading the instruction, aspirants who feel that you are suitable for this job can submit your application through online. The steps for online application are given below.
- To apply for KSCAB Jobs, candidates have to go to the recruitment site i.e. “www.recruit-app.com/apex2016”.
- Click on the “New registration” button and fill the basic information.
- After the registration, a unique Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Login into your account by using this data and fill the rest of the information.
- Upload the softcopies of photo and signature and click “Final Submit”.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- On successful registration, an application form will be generated.
Now, take the printout of the form and enclose the self signed copies of mark sheets and other relevant certificates. All these documents have to reach “CEO & Member Secretary Recruitment Committee, The Karnataka State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamarajpet, Bangaluru – 560018”.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts from – 15th Nov 2016
- Closing Date for Online Application – 15th Dec-2016
- Closing Date for application Submission – 26th Dec 2016 (5.30 PM)
Note: Here we have discussed a lot about qualification, no of vacancies, applying method, etc of KSCAB Notification 2016. To fetch further information, please go through the official notification from the above said link.