Kolhapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 Apply for 24 Engineer, Officer and Manager Posts. Kolhapur Municipal Corporation was established to make the Kolhapur city to be modern and to develop as stable and comfortable city life. They had rolled out a new job offer to occupy various vacancies occurred under Engineer, manager and Officer Positions. In order to make the recruitment process in lenient way, they had scheduled to conduct written examination and interview. Contenders who are possessed with the prescribed eligibility should register your details through online. For acquiring more knowledge about Kolhapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016, just refer the below sections.
|Organization||Kolhapur Municipal Corporation, Maharastra|
|Designation||Engineer, Officer, Manager, etc…|
|Vacancy Nos||24||Last Date||03-11-2016|
|Education||BE/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.Tech, LLB|
Vacancies in Kolhapur Municipal Corporation
|3||Deputy Hydraulic Engineer||01|
|4||Deputy Town Planner||01|
|6||Junior Engineer (Civil)||10|
|7||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|10||Law & Judiciary Officer||01|
Academic Profile for Engineer, Officer and Manager Jobs
B.Sc Degree holders in the field of Agriculture is especially encouraged for the post of Pesticides Officer. System manager requires B.E degree in Computer/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.Tech from any recognised institution.
Applicants for the posts (sl.no 1to 4, 6) should have accomplished Degree/ Diploma in civil engineering from any recognised institution. For remaining other Kolhapur Municipal Corporation Jobs, appliers should hold Graduate degree in Engineering or Arts or Law in concerned discipline.
Eligible Experience for Kolhapur Municipal Corporation jobs
Candidates who are wishing to apply should have accomplished 0 to 10 years of experience in the concerned fields.
Mode of Recruitment in Kolhapur Municipal Corporation
Individuals will be chosen based on the merit obtained in written examination and interview. Through this selection process, outstanding candidates are chosen and appointed.
Engineer, Officer and Manager Posts Pay Scale
Aspirants who are posted in unoccupied Kolhapur Municipal Corporation jobs will accept a pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- for Civil Engineers, Deputy Town Planner & Environment Officer and Rs.9300-34800/- for other posts. Along with that, they will accept the grade pay ranging from Rs.6600-4300/-.
Kolhapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 Applying Steps
Aspiring persons who desire to apply for Kolhapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 should make their online application by following the below instructions,
- At first, log on the official website “maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in”.
- After entering the website, feed the user name and password on the new registration form.
- With the help of “Login” button, enter into your profile.
- It will open a new account page, feed all the information.
- After that, hit on “create user” button and click “Ok”
- At this time the system will generates a new user name and password.
- After the completion of application form, select the “Save” button or saving the filled in details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Proceed for fee payment after uploading the scanned images.
- At the end of the process, retain the hard copy of the application form.
Individuals should have to remit an amount of application fee as mentioned in the Kolhapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment notification through online.
- Online application portal will enable from: 18-10-2016
- Online application portal will active up to: 03-11-2016
Note: Candidates, who are finding for information about Kolhapur Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016, shall read the above contents. View the website for gathering additional information.