KMRL Recruitment 2017: Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL), a governmental organization is welcoming highly experienced candidates to join its workforce as a Joint General Manager and Legal Officer on regular basis. Citizens who are endeavoring to get Central Government jobs can hold this rare opportunity. Only countable numbers of vacancies are left open, so aspiring citizens should try hard to achieve these positions. These jobs will provide excellent working environment in which employees can give expected results to management inorder to fulfill their vision, through teamwork. Other terms and conditions of this KMRL recruitment 2017 are elaborated on below paragraphs.
|Organisation||Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)|
|Post Names||Joint General Manager and Legal Officer|
|Vacancy Nos||02||Last Date||25-01-2017|
KMRL Recruitment 2017
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) is based in Kerala state of India. The strategic goals of organization are to introduce a world class metro system in Cochin with rider security and comfort, improving connectivity among places, etc. In this firm, under Power & Traction and Legal departments there exists two vacancies for following posts. To fulfill these places, KMRL is inviting online applications from eligible aspirants.
Appliers with adequate knowledge in contract management, project execution, testing & commissioning of power supply system, drafting legal documents, etc. shall get deputed, on the order of merit cum preference basis in viva round. Appointees will be bestowed with hand full salary and various useful benefits as per government orders, from time to time.
Post Wise Vacancies in KMRL
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Joint General Manager (Power & Traction)||1||48 years||Rs.62000/-|
Educational Requirements: Graduates on Legal or concerned Engineering subjects can apply against the KMRL vacancies (listed above). This education must be studied from any recognized institution/ university only, on full time basis.
- For Joint General Manager job: Degree in Electronics/ Electrical/ Power Systems/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent subjects.
- For Legal Officer post: LLB degree
Appliers of Legal Officer designation should have obtained first division marks, in their qualifying examination.
Work Experience: Candidates willing to apply for Joint General Manager posts should have gained necessary post qualification experience or might have served in Indian Railway Service of IRSEE in Group ‘A/ B’ jobs. For Legal Officer posts, working experience in legal department of Governmental/ PSU organization is mandatory.
- For Joint General Manager/ Legal Officer post: 12 years (minimum)
Age Limit: Citizens who had not crossed 48 years of age will be the fitting aspirants to enter into KMRL jobs like Joint General Manager/ Legal Officer. Cut-off date for computing this ceiling age is 1st January 2017. Based on reservation rules of these posts or for exceptional candidates, relaxations may be given.
Selection Criteria: The vacancies are only few. So based on organization requirements, among appliers most suitable candidates will be called for the interview process of recruitment. Original certificates should also be submitted for verification on interview date. But participants will not get any journey fare from management side.
- Personal Interview
Salary and Allowances: Monthly salaries will be offered in IDA pattern, but in a grade of E-6 for both positions. In addition to this, other admissible allowances and benefits would also be provided.
- Salary Range: Rs.36600 – 62000/-
Application Fee: Using the payment link given in official web portal of KMRL, remit the application fee for Joint General Manager/ Legal Officer jobs. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases and any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
- Cost of Application: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for KMRL Recruitment 2017
The applying process should be online for this KMRL recruitment 2017 i.e. postal or other mode of applications will be summarily rejected. If candidates are having interest to apply, then follow the below given simple steps.
- Logon to the official web page of KMRL kochimetro.org.
- Hit the “Career” link and choose “Jobs @ KMRL” option.
- Under the post you wish to register, press “Apply Now” tab.
- Enter requisite details by clicking on “Create New Account” and “Submit” it.
- Then login to fill your application form.
- Correct details should be entered in application and upload the scanned copies of supporting documents (as asked).
- After prior checking, press the “Submit” button.
- Then do the fee payment and finally take printout copy of registered application and e-Receipt for future reference.
- Online registration had started on this date – 10th Jan 2017
- Final date for submission of online application – 25th Jan 2017
Note: The permanent employment vacancies that are existing in KMRL Railway organization are illustrated on above paragraphs. For more information, read the official notification.