KMRL Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 18 General Manager Position. Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) is an unaccomplished metro system which is located in Kochi, Kerala. KMRL has issued a placement notification through its career page with the intention to hire experienced professional in the existing opening of various Managerial Positions. Complying with the advertisement of KMRL Recruitment 2016, there are 18 positions available in the respective designations. Experts who are looking for jobs in a widely known company with high payment can make use of this chance. To begin your career at KMRL, applicants should come across different selection process. Individuals, who qualify in the selection stages, will be appointed below various departments at KMRL. Enthusiastic Officials can submit their application through the KMRL’s official link.
|Organisation||Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)|
|Designation||General Manager, Executive, etc..|
|Vacancy Nos||18||Last Date||27-09-2016|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc|
KMRL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|1||General Manager (Water Transport)||1|
|2||Joint General Manager (JGM) /Addl. General Manager (AGM)||Civil||2|
|PS & T||1|
|5||Assistant Manager (Environment)||1|
Qualification Details for KMRL Jobs
Officials who are applying for the KMRL Jobs should have finished B E/ B.Tech degree in Marine/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil engineering or Naval Architecture/ B.Sc in Environmental Science from an accredited university or institution.
The applicants should hold minimum 2 to 17 years of prior work experience as executive or managerial positions in civil constructions/ harbor/ ship designing/ Indian railways or any relevant fields to apply for KMRL Jobs.
Age Limitations on KMRL Vacancies
The upper age limit fixed for General Manger position is 55 years, 48 years for the JGM, 50 years for AGM, 40 years for Manager and 30 years for Executive and 35 years for remaining KMRL Vacancies.
Selection Process for KMRL Posts
The online application will be scrutinized by the selection committee members and only the suitable person will be called for interview. Personal interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
Candidates should carry their original certificates and also photocopy of those certificates. Based on interviewee’s performance, the final decision for selection shall be made.
Salary Details for Employees
The salary provided for General Manager Post will be as per the pay scale of Rs.51300 to 73000/- pm, Rs.36600 to 62000 /-pm for JGM, Rs.43200 to 66000/- pm for AGM, Rs.24900 to 50500/- pm for manager, Rs.16400 to 40500/- pm for Executive and Rs.20600 to 46500/- pm for the Assistant Manager Jobs.
KMRL Application Fee
Application fee should be paid through net banking or credit/ debit card only. Individuals who are applying for the Sl.No. 2 to 5 posts should pay Rs.500/-. Howbeit, candidates who are applying for the General Manager (WT) post are exempted from fee payment.
Steps to Apply Online for KMRL Recruitment 2016
Professionals who are satisfying the requirements of KMRL Recruitment 2016 may apply through online mode only. The instructions for online application are listed out below.
- Go to the official website of KMRL i.e. “kochimetro.org”.
- Click on the “Create New Account” Tab on the right side of the page, if you have not registered already.
- Fill the details such as Name, Email id and mobile number and click “Submit”
- A confirmation link will be sent to your registered email id for validation.
- After registration, you can log into profile by using email id and password.
- There are four steps in online application viz. Uploading photo & Signature, filling personal data, academic qualification and professional experience.
- After this process, go to the home page and click “Apply Online” next to concern post for making fee payment.
- After successful application, an application form will be generated.
- Download it for future record.
- Notification Issued Date – 07-09-2016
- Last Date for Online Submission – 27-09-2016
Note: To know more information related to KMRL Recruitment 2016, you can refer the official notification.