Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply for Research Assistant Vacancies. The Kerala High Court was headquartered in Kochi, Ernakulam. This High Court issues orders/ directions for ensuring the enforcement of fundamental rights guaranteed by constitution to citizens or other purposes. Recently, a new career opportunity has been updated in the official recruitment portal of Kerala High Court. The notice says, about 20 Research Assistant posts are currently vacant in its administration and the Court has decided to fill these openings on Contract basis.
|Organization||Kerala High Court|
|Vacancy Nos||20||Last Date||28-10-2016|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016
This is a great employment opportunity for candidates appearing in the final semester exams of Law qualification or pass out candidates. Additional weightage shall be given to highly qualified aspirants, as per Kerala High Court recruitment norms. Hired Indian citizens will work under this position only for 2 years period. The eligibility criteria and applying mode are detailed down.
Qualification Needed for Kerala High Court Jobs
Law graduates are expected to fulfill the current openings of Research Assistant in Kerala High Court. This qualification must be acquired from any government approved institution.
Aspirants those who are having age limits between 22 to 28 years will be suitable for the Research Assistant position. Age relaxations may be given for deserving persons as per rules.
Kerala High Court Vacancy Selection Process
A Viva-voce examination shall be organized by the recruitment team of Kerala High Court to hire apt individuals for the Research Assistant designation. Applicants having higher percentage of marks in graduation shall only be invited for this selection (maximum 60 persons). Original documents should also be submitted by the contestants, when intimated by selection panel.
Honorarium of Research Assistant Designation
Consolidated salary allotted for Research Assistant designation is Rs.12000/- per month. Other allowances and benefits may be provided during this engagement, as per norms.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Applying Procedure
Interested candidates can submit their job applications through online portal by following the steps given below.
- Open Kerala High Court’s recruitment portal “highcourtofkerala.nic.in”, initially.
- The online registration has two stages. On the web page, under “Apply Online” option choose the step-1 registration link.
- Enter the basic information and finish the step-1 process of registration (new applicant).
- Registered applicants can proceed with the step-2 process of registration.
- Also, upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature (as notified).
- After checking all details, you can click on “Submit” button.
- Finally take printout copy of application for future reference.
Final year students those who had applied for this recruitment should send the self attested copies of LLB marklists and printout copy of application to “The Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682 031” before last date given below. These documents can be submitted in person or through Post.
The envelope containing these attachments should be superscribed as “Research Assistant (Temporary) – Application No________ Copy of marklists”, before submitting.
- Online registration starts on this date: 03-10-2016
- Last date for submission of online application: 28-10-2016
- Final year students should submit the marklists on or before this date: Within 45 days, after last date of online registration.
Note: Current vacancies in the Kerala High Court are detailed on above section. To know more, refer the official recruitment portal of Court.