Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2016 Apply for SSLR Land Surveyor Posts. The authorised web portal of Karnataka Land Records has unveiled a recruitment notification, for providing job intimation to the unemployed Civil Engineers. The notification is released with an intention to occupy the huge amount of 1067 vacancies under the designation of SSLR Land Surveyor. The selection process will comprise of test and interview, which is conducted by the concerned recruitment board. Aspiring persons who satisfy all the eligibility criteria shall submit your applications through online. The detailed information about Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2016 is displayed below,
|Organization||Karnataka Land Records|
|Vacancy Nos||1067||Last Date||09-12-2016|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech, Diploma|
Academic Standards for Land Surveyor Post
Individuals who have completed B.E or B.Tech Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Inland and City Survey are eligible to apply for Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment.
Age limitation and Relaxation
Age of the aspirants applying for Karnataka Land Records Recruitment should be capped off between 18 to 35 years. For candidates claiming under 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B categories, they must have attained the age limit between 18 to 38 years and 18 to 40years for SC/ ST category.
Process of Selection
To achieve the SSLR Land Surveyor post, candidates must have to qualify in multistage selection process. The selection stages such as screening, written examination and interview will be carried out by the selection committee.
Salary Scale in Karnataka Land Records
Persons who are enlisted under unoccupied Karnataka Land Records Vacancies will be entitled with a pay scale of Rs.12500-24000/- for the position of SSLR Land Surveyor.
How to Apply for Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2016
Contenders who consider themselves as eligible shall submit your applications through their authorized web portal. Step-by-Step procedure to apply online is mentioned below,
- Initially, log on the web portal “landrecords.karnataka.gov.in”.
- On the home page, click on “Land Surveyor Selection-2016”
- Read all the details provided in the notification and proceed for filling the form.
- After that, feed the application number and ID proof number to reach the application form.
- Once you hit the “login” button, it will redirect to the application form page.
- Feed all the information in the blank columns and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Ensure the filled in details for correctness.
- For any correction/ changes in the application form, use the “edit”
- After that, view the complete application by choosing the “Print Preview”
- Thereafter, click on “Submit”
- Finally retain the print out of the application form for future reference, by clicking the “Print”
Application Fee for Land Surveyor Post
Aspirants who fall under SC/ ST category would have to remit an amount of Rs.300/- as application fee. For rest of the categories (general, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B), applicants will have to pay an amount of Rs.500/-. The prescribed amount shall be paid through online only.
Dates to Remember
|Advertisement dated on||05-11-2016|
|Starting date for submitting the online application||07-11-2016|
|Closing date for submitting the online application||09-12-2016|
Note: Individuals, who are finding for information about Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2016, shall get it from the above subdivisions. Additional information is available in the website.