Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For Clerk Posts. Karnataka Bank Limited is a foremost private sector bank that has numerous branches across India. It has been designated as an A1 class commercial bank that provides financial and other related services to millions of customers. This technology advanced bank has scattered out an exciting job opportunity for graduates, to join its workforce as Clerks. Young aspirants those who are a Computer literate and having good fluency in English & Hindi languages are the right persons for these posts. Total vacancies that are existing in different Offices/ branches of bank are not yet been published. Also, this is a bonded commitment in which appointees have to serve atleast for a minimum period of 3 years. Go through the below section, to know about other eligibility norms and applying mode.
|Bank||Karnataka Bank Limited|
Candidates who are graduated with minimum 50% marks in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Computer Application/ Business Administration/ Business Management subjects can apply for the Clerk vacancies in Karnataka Bank.
Minimum eligible age to apply for this Karnataka Bank job is 18 years as on 1st December 2016. Experience is not a mandatory quality, so the upper age has been set as 26 years for appliers. This ceiling age is relaxed only for SC/ ST category aspirants, as 31 years.
Selection Criteria for Clerk Posts
Dynamic individuals who had applied for the Clerk positions in Karnataka Bank Offices shall be subjected to Computer based Written Examination, if found eligible as per organization norms.
Candidates those who are securing high marks than the cut-off set by bank will be further invited for the Interview process of selection. Participants should also be ready to submit the original certificates for verification, when asked by management.
Depending upon overall merit marks in selection and on seeing the medical fitness (as per bank standards), appointment would be done.
Clerk Position Emoluments
Probationer is the initial role of appointees, for 6 months. On successful completion of probation period, he/ she will be confirmed on respective position as per bank norms.
The monthly salary set for Clerk post is Rs.23500/-, apart from Medical Insurance Coverage, Canteen Allowance, Leave Fare Concession, etc.
Application Fee and Payment Mode
The non-refundable application fee/ intimation charges fixed for SC/ ST community appliers is Rs.500/- and all other community people have to pay Rs.600/-, for Clerk jobs in Karnataka Bank Limited.
This transaction should be made only through online mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, etc.), for which instructions are given on next paragraph.
Applying Mode of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016
Online mode is the way of submitting applications for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016. But before you start to register, keep valid email address/ mobile number and scanned copy of photograph & signature with you. Then the steps to be followed are,
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Bank Limited karnatakabank.com.
- Click on “Apply Online” option.
- A new screen will open, on that choose “Click here for New Registration” option.
- Fill the requisite basic details, for generating provisional registration number and password.
- Also, fill other personal details as asked in application.
- Use “Save and Next” button, after entering each and every details.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature and use “Preview” option to verify.
- After prior checking, hit on “Final Submit” button.
- Then pay the fee by clicking on “Payment” option.
- For proper transaction, click on “Submit” tab.
- The completed application form and generated e-Receipt can be downloaded, for future reference.
- Online registration gateway opens on this date: 01-12-2016
- Last date for filling online application: 21-12-2016
- Tentative month of Online Examination: February 2017.
Note: Above mentioned information will be useful for the degree holders who are seeking for jobs on banking lines. To know more details about Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016, refer the official notification released by Karnataka Bank Limited.