IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017: An employment notification has been rolled out by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) over their recruitment site with the aim of engaging deserving professionals in the existing vacancies of various non teaching designations. Aspirants who posses beforehand experience in the below stated jobs will be given more importance. A total of 09 positions are going to be filled below Counsellor, Medical Officer and Engineer posts. In the below section, we have provided the necessary eligibility criteria which is required to apply for IIT Guwahati posts.
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Designation||Counsellor, Medical Officer & Engineer|
|Vacancy No’s||09||Last Date||23-12-2016|
|Degree||PG/ MBBS/ BE|
|Job Nature||Regular Basis|
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati is a government aided institution which offers undergraduate and post graduate courses below various departments. This institute is approved as an Institute of National Importance by the Indian government. It is the sixth member of IIT and it is located at Guwahati, Assam. This institute is in urgent requirement of talented, dynamic and experienced candidates to serve below various departments of IIT.
Aspirants who have practised as counsellor, Physician and civil Engineers are preferred for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017. Applicants with good academic record will be an added advantage for them. Individuals who wish to begin your career at this institute should come across various screening stages. Selectees will be offered attractive remuneration and benefits as per institute norms. Eligible candidates are asked to submit their applications only via online mode.
Designation Wise Vacancies in IIT Guwahati
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Students Counsellor||4||50 years||Rs.39100 /- pm|
|2||Medical Officer||3||35 years|
|3||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||2|
Educational Profile: Aspirants who are holding post graduate or MBBS or Bachelor’s degree in their respective domain are suitable to apply for these posts.
- For Counsellor – PG degree in Counselling, Psychotherapy or Clinical Psychology
- For MO – MBBS degree or Diploma in clinical subjects
- For Engineer – BE degree in Civil or any equivalent
Work Experience: Applicants who are having experience as house counsellors, Practicing professionals, Senior Assistant Engineer or holding experience in medical or civil works are eligible to apply.
- For Counsellor & MO – 3 years
- For Engineer – 6 years
Age Limitations & Relaxations: The upper age limit for each post is indicated on the above table. Age relaxation can be granted for deserving reserved category applicants according to existing government norms.
- For SC/ ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- For PWD – 10 years
Selection Methods: The applications submitted through the online shall be verified by the selection panel and only the suitable candidates will be called for the written test / skill test. Aspirants who are qualifying in these tests are required to appear for the personal interview. The interviewer will judge the performance by work knowledge, Communication skills, etc.
- Written Test / Skill test
- Personal Interview
Remunerations: The selected candidates would be posted at the departments of IIT Guwahati. The monthly salary offered for appointees will be according to the pay scale matrix level-10.
- Pay Scale – 15600 to 39100/- per month with grade pay of Rs.5400/-
Application Charges: The application fee should be paid only through online payment gateways such as net banking, credit card or debit card. The specified fee for each category applicants is listed below.
- For General & OBC – 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – 250/-
- Payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are fulfilling the requirements of IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017 are asked to submit their application only through online. The guidelines for online application are given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of IIT i.e. “www.iitg.ernet.in”.
- Click on the “Recruitment Notice” link on the right side of the page.
- Now, click on the “Apply online” link against the concerned advertisement for which you want to apply.
- In the new page, click on the “New User” option and register your email id, DOB, etc.
- After registration, use your email id and unique password as login information and fill the online application.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Choose the payment option and pay the fee.
- After final submission, an application form will be generated.
- Take the printout of the form and save it for future reference.
- Last date for receipt of Application – 23rd Dec 2016 (5.00 PM)
Note: For the convenience of Job Hunters, we have explained more details regarding IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017 in the above paragraphs. For further clarification, you may refer the official notification.