Hooghly Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2017: Office of the Hooghly Zilla Parishad has delivered a long waited recruitment notice, regarding the existence of vacancies under the positions of Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer, Lower Division Assistant, Assistant Cashier and Additional Accountant. Totally 15 vacancies are available under the above listed posts. Aspirants who are keenly waited for this Hooghly Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2017 and eligible to apply shall utilise this opportunity. For knowing more details related to the qualifications, other eligibility conditions, application procedure etc. are mentioned below.
|Authority||Office of the Hooghly Zilla Parishad|
|Designation||Assistant Engineer, Cashier|
|Vacancy Nos||15||Last Date||23-12-2016|
|Education||Bachelor Degree, Diploma|
Hooghly Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2017
As said above, an official notification has been strewn from the Office of the Hooghly Zilla Parishad for recruiting dynamic and dedicated personnel, under various posts listed in the below tabular column. The intention behind the delivery of the notification is to occupy 15 vacancies occurred in this recruiting authority. Also, they prefer qualified and knowledgeable candidates for the vacant posts. The total vacancies stated in the notification are provisional, but it is subject to change.
The selection committee has decides to conduct written examination and other selection process to find out the outstanding candidates for Hooghly Zilla Parishad Jobs. Candidates who consider themselves as eligible shall register your details through their authorised web portal. Herein the below sections, we had discussed a lot of information about the recruitment and other eligibility conditions.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Post Name||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Engineer||03||40 years||Rs.40500/-|
|2||Sub Assistant Engineer||Civil||01|
|3||Lower Division Assistant||08||Rs.25200/-|
Qualification Required: Candidates who are eager to apply for the position of Lower Division Assistant and Assistant Cashier should have secured 50 % of marks for the concerned qualification and knowledge in type writing (only for Lower Division Assistant).
- For Assistant Engineer post – Bachelor Degree in Civil
- For Sub Assistant Engineer Post – Diploma in Electrical/ Civil Engineering
- For other posts – Passed in Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
Experience Required: Applicants must hold 0 to 2 years of working experience in relevant field.
For Assistant Engineer post – 2 years
Age Limit and Relaxation: Candidates who fall under unreserved category should have reached the maximum age limit between 18 to 40 years. For reserved categories (OBC/ SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen) age relaxation is possible as per Finance Department order, which is given below.
- For OBC category (A & B) – 3 years
- For SC/ ST category – 5 years
Recruitment Process: The applicants are initially subject to written examination. The succeeded candidates in this examination are invited for computer test and interview or viva voce.
- Witten examination
- Computer test (Wherever applicable)
- Interview/ Viva voce
Pay Scale and Allowances: Candidates who are sort for the Hooghly Zilla Parishad Jobs will receive the pay scale of Rs.9000-40500/- for the post of Assistant Engineer & Sub Assistant Engineer and Rs.5400-25200/- for rest of the posts. They will also be entitled with grade pay, which is listed below,
- For Assistant Engineer Post – Rs.5400/-
- For Sub Assistant Engineer Post – Rs.4400/-
- For Additional Accountant Post – Rs.2900/-
- For other Posts – Rs.2600/-
How to Apply for Hooghly Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates who are keen to apply shall register your details through their authorised web portal. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- Visit the official website “www.hooghly.gov.in”.
- Read the official notification clearly, by clicking the concerned link.
- Hit on the online application link.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the requisite information in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in correct dimensions.
- Finally submit the application form, by ensuring all the filled in entries are correct.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
Documents to Submit: Before the final selection, candidates applied against the above said posts should have to submit the below mentioned certificates in original.
- Academic qualifications
- Desirable Qualification (If applicable)
- Certificate regarding birth
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Certificate of employment exchange
- Relevant Documents of Ex-servicemen
Dates to Remember
|Date of publication of notification||7th Dec 2016|
|Online Registration Commenced from||8th Dec 2016|
|Online Registration ends on||23rd Dec 2016|
|Admit card will be downloaded from||18th Jan 2017|
|Tentative date of examination||5th Feb 2017|
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned information about Hoogly Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification.