Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2016 Download at hc-ojas.guj.nic.in for Upcoming Exams. Gujarat High Court is a court of jurisdiction, which functions in the State of Gujarat. They had recently delivered a recruitment notification regarding the extant vacancies under the post of Stenographer. On referring the Gujarat High Court notification, an ample number of vacancies are going to be filled under Grade-I and II levels. In order to fulfill the openings, they had scheduled exams with an intension to designate deserving persons. Aspirants, who have else applied earlier, may download the Admit Card for attending the examination. For acquiring more knowledge and need of Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2016, view the data furnished in the below illustrated sections.
|Court Name||Gujarat High Court|
|Exam Name||Stenographer Grade I & II Exam|
|Exam Type||Written and Skill test|
|Exam Date||19-11-2016 and 20-11-2016|
Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2016
For all the competitive examinations it’s a procedure of verifying the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket. Since, it is an important document to be carried out by the candidates appearing for the examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the above mentioned website by feeding the date of birth and confirmation number on the login page. The Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2016 contains the information about the examination centre details, time & date and instructions.
Stenographer Grade I & II Exam Admit Card
Stenographer Post in the grades of I and II is going to be filled in Gujarat High Court. This has been updated in their official website, highlighting that a vast number of 234 vacancies are opened in the aforesaid designation. To fill up the posts they are conducting written examination and skill test. The exams will be in the form of objective type written examination and shorthand test. By referring the notification, they indicate that online application portal will be activated from 1st October 2016 and it will ends on 15th October 2016.
As said above, the Stenographer Grade I & II Exams will be scheduled on the following dates,
- Stenography test or skill test for Stenographer Grade-I: 19-11-2016
- Written examination for Stenographer Grade-II: 20-11-2016 (Morning session)
- Stenography test or skill test for Stenographer Grade-II: 20-11-2016(Afternoon session)
Prior for the examination, individuals are advised to retain the hard copy of the Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2016 for attending the examination.
Steps to Download the Gujarat High Court Admit Card
Contenders, who have applied against Stenographer Post, may download the Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2016 for the upcoming exams. While downloading the aspirants must follow the below step by step procedure,
- Initially log on the official website “hc-ojas.guj.nic.in”.
- Find the menu named “Main Exam/ Interview Call Letter” on the login page.
- It will display the login page for downloading the Admit Card.
- In the login page, initially select the job.
- Thereafter feed the “Confirmation Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- Hit on “Ok” button and click “Print Call Letter”
- Admit Card will be immediately downloaded.
- Check your personal details in the Admit Card.
- Retain the hard copy and carry the same at the time of examination.
Download Admit Card here
Note: The above all information shows the details about Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2016. If you need more information refer the official website.