GNFC Recruitment 2017: Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals (GNFC) has advertised situation vacant in newspapers and its web portal, with an aim of designating young citizens in the various Trainee posts in its units/ departments. Over qualification is not necessary, so citizens those who had passed the below said educational qualification in the year 2016 are found eligible to apply for this GNFC recruitment. This is not a permanent commitment andso only interested candidates are asked to submit their applications through online mode. Also, applying aspirants must be ready to work anywhere within India. To know about other rules and regulations of this recruitment, read below sections.
|Company||Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals (GNFC)|
|Designation||Management, Graduate and Diploma Trainees|
|Vacancy Nos||NA||Last Date||18-12-2016|
|Education||Diploma/ B.Sc/ MBA|
GNFC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals (GNFC) is a jointly promoted Company of state Government and Gujarat State Fertilizer Company Limited (GSFC). GNFC is based in Bharuch and the main work of this organization is to manufacture and market fertilizers & Chemicals. To meet its short term requirements, GNFC is searching for some Computer and Technology Savvy candidates for the following positions.
Knowledge in Gujarati language is also important, to work in this organization. Applicants, who are successfully overcoming GNFC’s recruitment process with leading marks, shall only get appointed. In order to mould the candidates to do the works of concerned Trainee position, initially he/ she will be placed under Training for 1 year duration. Those who are meeting the expectations of organization during training, shall only be permitted to continue for another 2 years. Each year there will be an increment in salary.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Openings||Upper Age||Salary|
|1.||Management Trainee||Not mentioned||30 years||Rs.5.42 lakhs|
|2.||Graduate Trainee||25 years||Rs.3.84 lakhs|
|3.||Diploma Trainee||23 years|
Educational Qualification: Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation are required to join as Trainees in GNFC. This education must be obtained from any Government/ AICTE/ GTU approved colleges/ institutes on full time basis, with first class marks in relevant specialisation. The post wise qualification is mentioned here.
- For Management Trainee posts: MBA with specialisation in Marketing or MBA with B.Sc
- For Graduate Trainee designation: Sc in Agriculture
- For Diploma Trainee position: Diploma in Agriculture
Age Constraints: For each post the upper age limit is already mentioned above on table. Candidates exceeding this age limit are not eligible to apply for these Trainee jobs.
Selection Procedure: Those who applied in response of this advertisement will be invited for the Personal Interview, after initial scrutiny. Document Verification would also be done on the interview date. Good performers can win in this recruitment process and acquire the respective Trainee designations.
Emoluments Offered: Above said is the maximum salary that selected candidates will gain during this engagement, per year. The salary that will be given to the appointees per year, on/ after training period is given below approximately.
- For Management Trainee post, training stipend: 2.35 lakhs per year
- Salary range of Management Trainee post, during next two years: 4.64 lakhs to Rs.5.42 lakhs.
- For Graduate and Diploma Trainee designations, training stipend: 1.34 lakhs per year
- Salary range of Graduate and Diploma Trainee jobs, during next two years: 2.84 lakhs to 3.84 lakhs
How to Submit Application for GNFC Recruitment 2017
The blank application is given in official website of GNFC. This form should be filled and submitted only through online mode. The guidelines for filling application are given down.
- First open the link gnfc.in.
- Click on the “Career” tab, to see the detailed advertisement.
- Against each position, an “Apply Now” button is provided.
- Hit on it. A new window will open with application form.
- Fill the requisite details and at last upload your scanned copies of latest resume & photograph.
- Verify the entered details and finally click on “Submit” button.
- Printout copy of registered application can also be taken for future reference.
- Online registration link will be open upto – 18th Dec 2016.
Note: On above section, we have illustrated about the Trainee vacancies that are currently going to be filled in GNFC. To know more information, go through the notification.