GNFC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Engineer Positions. Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemical Limited (GNFC) is a joint venture of Government of Gujarat and Gujarat State Fertilizer Company Limited. It is one of the leading manufacturers of fertiliser and chemicals which is located at Bharuch, Gujarat. GNFC has publicised a career advertisement through its official portal and printed media about the engagement of IT Professionals in the vacant Engineer positions. Graduates who are seeking for professions with lucrative salary can make use of this great offer. Professionals who wish to grasp these positions should come across various filtering stages of GNFC Recruitment 2016. Successful candidates would be engaged on different IT roles and shall be bestowed with attractive salary and benefits.
|Organization||Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemical Limited (GNFC)|
|Vacancy Nos||02*||Last Date||17-10-2016|
Post Wise Details for GNFC
|Code No||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|MP-155||Senior Engineer||Not mentioned|
Essential Qualification of Engineer Position
Job Seeker who are aspiring to apply for Engineer Position must have finished first class BE/ B.Tech Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science from a reputed College/ University.
Experience Required for GNFC Posts
Incumbents who are applying for the GNFC Posts should hold 2 to 6 years of beforehand experience in IT roles in hardware/ software development, Graphics designing, Video Editing, Animation, JAVA, ORACLE, Data management, etc.
Age Restriction on GNFC Positions
The upper age limit of the candidates who are applying for the senior engineer post should not be more than 30 years and 28 years for the other GNFC Position.
GNFC Shortlisting Process
The details entered by the applicants through online application shall be verified by the GNFC management and only the deserving person will be invited for personal interview. Individuals who perform well in this process shall be reckoned for appointment.
Consolidated Pay for GNFC Appointees
The selected engineers are required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs.250000/- for a period of 5 years. The GNFC Appointees who are appointed as Senior Engineer will receive a consolidated salary of Rs.1069000/- per annum and Rs.975000/- per annum for the Engineer job.
Steps to Apply Online for GNFC Recruitment 2016
Engineering Graduates who are fulfilling the requirements of GNFC Recruitment 2016 are encouraged to apply via online. The detailed steps for online application are illustrated below.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site of GNFC i.e. “www.gnfc.in”.
- Press the “Careers” tab at the top of the page and you will be guided to a new window.
- Click on the down arrow against the concerned post and read the eligibility criteria.
- Now, hit on the “Apply” button on the right corner of the page.
- You will be directed to an online application window.
- Fill the basic personal information, language, education, professional qualification, experience, key skills, salary structure, etc.
- Upload the softcopies of Resume and latest passport size photo in the specified size and click on the “Submit”
- Download the system generated application form for future reference.
- Advertisement Published on Newspaper Date-05-10-2016
- Last Date for filling the online application-17-10-2016
Note: To gather more details regarding GNFC Recruitment 2016, aspirants can refer the official website. Applicants are recommended to frequently visit the GNFC site for getting updates.