Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 30 Dredge Cadets & Trainees Vacancy. Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL) is a Mini-Ratna, category-I awarded Dredging sector, which works below the administrative control of Ministry of Shipping. It is headquartered in Visakhapatnam and its project offices are situated in many seaports in India. DCIL has publicized a recruitment advertisement through internet and other printed Medias regarding the placement of young and dynamic candidates in the unfilled places of various designations.
|Organization||Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)|
|Designation||Dredge Cadets, Vessel Trainees|
|Vacancy Nos||30||Last Date||26-09-2016|
|Education||Diploma (Nautical Science), 10th/ Equivalent|
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2016
Abide by the notification of Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2016; nearly 30 vacancies are going to be filled on short term basis. Candidates who desire to serve in these positions should succeed in different recruitment process. These appointments are purely temporary and cannot claim for any regular service at DCIL. Anxious and capable candidates are asked to submit their applications through online only.
Post Wise Vacancy Details for DCIL
|2||Near Coastal Vessel Trainees (GP Rating)||15|
Mandatory Qualification for DCIL Posts
For the other DCIL Posts, the applier must have qualified in 10th examination with Pre-Sea GP Rating Course from recognized institute and should have passed Exit Examination with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Age Restraints on DCIL Vacancies
The upper age limit of the candidates who are applying for the Trainee post must not exceed 25 years i.e. should not have born after 2nd December 1991. Age relaxation can be granted upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC / ST category as per Government of India norms.
DCIL Shortlisting Methods
The online application submitted by the individuals shall be validated and only the suitable person will be called for selection process. Written test is the qualifying nature for Trainee post. However, for Dredge Cadets post, the candidates should qualify in written test as well as in personal interview.
Stipend for DCIL Trainees
The selected candidates should undergo a training section for a period of 18 months which could be stretched out further with respect to DCIL / DG Shipping needs.
Aspirants who are working as Dredge Cadets will get a stipend of Rs.15000/-pm and should also execute a service agreement bond to serve in DCIL for tenure of 7 years. Other DCIL Trainees shall get a stipend of Rs.10000/- per month.
The general and OBC category applicants should pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- through payment gateways like net banking, credit / debit card. Anyhow, other category applicants are exempted from fee payment.
Steps to Apply Online for Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2016
Individuals who are meeting the eligibility conditions of Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 are asked to register through online. The steps for online application are illustrated below.
- Go to the authorized website of DCIL viz. “www.dredge-india.com” .
- Click on the Career tab on the top of the home page.
- In the next window, hit on the concern advertisement link below the “Floating Establishment” .
- Read the notification carefully and click on the “Click to Apply Online” link at the end of the instructions.
- In the new page, click on the appropriate post’s link for applying online.
- Fill the form with required personal details and upload the scanned copies of photo, Signature, Qualification certificate, Community, etc in the mentioned size.
- In the 2nd step make the fee payment through the desired mode.
- On successful completion, an application form along with “Acknowledgement number” will be generated.
- Download that form and take the printout of it.
- Online Application starts from – 14-09-2016
- Closure Date for Online Aplication- 26-09-2016
Note: Job Seekers who wish to grab furthermore details, other than the information stated above, can go through the official notification of Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 which has linked above.