District Magistrate Cooch Behar Recruitment 2017: A new recruitment notice has been circulated by the District Magistrate of Cooch Behar through their district official portal. This notification is released with the intention of hiring suitable officials for filling various posts which exists at Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti of that district. Fresh candidates who are getting for competitive examinations can make use of this chance. On referring the notification published by District Magistrate Cooch Behar, about 53 vacancies are yet to be filled below Assistant, Sahayak and Informatics Officer Positions. In the below section, we have discussed about the qualification, age limits, etc which are required to apply for this recruitment.
|Organization||District Magistrate Cooch Behar|
|Position||Assistant, Sahayak & Officer|
|Vacancy No’s||53||Last Date||31-12-2016|
|Academics||Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ Madhyamik|
|Job Type||Temporary Basis|
|Place of Posting||Cooch Behar|
District Magistrate Cooch Behar Recruitment 2017
District Magistrate of Cooch Behar is in urgent requirement of committed and self dedicated candidates for serving under various rural places which are situated at the district of Cooch Behar, West Bengal. Aspirants who have done social services in any rural areas can make use of this chance. Candidates who have done their graduate degree in rural development or Social works will be given more preference.
Meritorious Sports persons who have represented their country in International, national and inter-university level sports or games meet can claim for relaxation and reservation by means of sports quota. The District Level Selection Committee of Cooch Behar will conduct an open competitive examination for choosing the right person for these posts. The selected candidates will be appointed temporarily at Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti of this district. Further details about District Magistrate Cooch Behar Recruitment 2017 is explained elaborately in the below sub headings.
Post Wise Vacancies in District Magistrate Cooch Behar
|Sl.No||Post Name||Post No’s||Age Limit||Salary|
|A||Gram Panchayat Level|
|1||Executive Assistant||6||40 years||Rs.37600/-pm|
|3||Gram Panchayat Sahayak||44||Rs.25200/-pm|
|B||Panchayat Samiti Level|
|4||Block Informatics Officer||1||Rs.37600/-pm|
Educational Qualification: Indian Citizens who have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in the related discipline or Madhyamik level pass from a government recognized university or Board are suitable for these posts.
- For Executive Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree or PG or Diploma in Computer Application/ Social Work/ Rural Development
- For Nirman Sahayak – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- For Gram Panchayat Sahayak – Madhyamik Pass with 50% marks or any equivalent
- For Block Informatics Officer – Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ ECE or B.Tech/ B.Sc in IT
Work Experience: Candidates who are having beforehand experience in Social works or rural development are eligible to apply for Executive Assistant position.
Age Limit & Relaxation: The maximum age limit which is required to apply for this recruitment is indicated on the above table. The crucial date for calculating the age of the applicants will be as on 1st January 2016. Age Relaxation can be granted for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the existing government norms.
- Age Limit for SC/ ST/ PWD – 45 years
- Age Limit for OBC – 43 years
- Age Limit for Ex-servicemen – 50 years
Recruitment Process: After verifying the online application submitted by each individual, the selection committee will shortlisted the suitable persons by means of qualification and experience. These shortlisted candidates will be invited for written examination.
Candidates who are securing minimum marks in these tests are required to appear for the personal interview. Contestants who are performing well in both the selection process shall be considered for appointment. Aspirants who have applied for Informatics Officer should qualify in Practical test also.
- For Informatics Officer – Written Exam, Practical Test and Viva-voice test
- For Other – Written Exam and Interview
Exam Pattern: This examination will be conducted for a total of 100 marks. The objective type questions will be asked from English, Bengali, Arithmetic and general Knowledge. Negative marks will be detected for each wrong answer.
Remuneration: The appointments shall be made purely on temporary basis only but in future their service can be made permanent with respect to satisfying performance. The monthly salary given for the appointees will be according to pay band – 2, 3 and 4.
- Salary for Sl.No. 1 & 4 – 7100 to 37600/- pm with grade pay of Rs.3600 / Rs.3900/-
- Salary for Sl.No. 2 – 9000 to 40500/-pm with grade pay of Rs.4400/-
- Salary for Sl.No.3 – 5400 to 25200/- pm with grade pay of Rs.2300/-
In addition to the above pay, the employees are liable to receive usual allowance as per government orders.
How to Apply Online for District Magistrate Cooch Behar Recruitment 2017
Candidates who that you are suitable for these jobs can submit your application by using the official portal of Cooch Behar. We have provided the step wise instruction for online registration in the below section.
- Initially, Logon to the official site of Cooch Behar i.e. “www.coochbehar.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Recruitment Notices” tab on the left side of the page.
- In the next window, below the “Employment Advertisements” hit on the “check out” link which is near to the concerned advertisement.
- Ten, click on the “Apply Online” link and you will be directed to an application window.
- Fill the columns with required details and give submit option.
- Upload the softcopies of photo and signature of the applicant.
- After final submission, an application form will be generated through system.
- Download and take the printout for future records.
Dates to Remember
- Date of Notification – 16th Dec 2016
- Last Date for Submitting Application through Online – 31st Dec 2016 (5 PM)
- Tentative Examination Date – 5th Feb 2017
Note: In the above paragraphs we have discussed lot of details regarding District Magistrate Cooch Behar Recruitment 2017, for making it simple for reader’s reference. You can also refer the official notification for fetching additional information.