CUSAT Recruitment 2017: Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT) has released a career opening for ITI graduates to fill the recently arised four vacancies in its campus. These openings are existing under the position of Technician Grade-II in Fitter, Welder, Machine Shop and Laboratory departments. Apart from the good academic records, experience is also compulsory for each trade. Candidates satisfying the eligibility norms for Technician posts can apply for this recruitment through online mode before end of this month (December). More details about this CUSAT recruitment 2017 are illustrated on below paragraphs.
|Organization||Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT)|
|No. of Posts||04||Last Date||31-12-2016|
CUSAT Recruitment 2017
Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT) is a government owned autonomous university that lies in Kerala state. In this university, education will be imparted in the fields of Engineering and Science from UG to Doctorate levels. The Department of Ship Technology (under Faculty of Technology) in CUSAT is currently in need of manpower for some technical posts.
Citizens meeting the expectations of CUSAT vacancies will get appointed, after seeing their performances in test/ interview. Only on contract basis deal of 1 year, this appointment will exist. Then if need arises, the commitment period may be extended. Otherwise selected aspirants have no right to claim for regular appointment in this university. Place of posting will be in Kochi, where the university has been established.
Vacancy Details in CUSAT
|No.||Position Name||No. of Posts||Salary|
Necessary Education: Citizens desiring to join as Technician in CUSAT must have obtained a course completed certificate on concerned trades from any recognised Industrial Training Institute.
- For Technician Grade-II post: ITI pass in Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Turner/ Mechanical trades
Experience Details: Definitely all trades need experience on relevant fields. Experience from any reputed organization/ institution will be more preferred.
- Experience for Technician Grade-II position: 3 years
Recruitment Process: Proper mode of recruitment stage will be informed later to the eligible applicants or the same will be published in the official portal of CUSAT. Anyhow, Test and/ or Interview will only be organized.
- Written/ Skill Test and/ or Personal Interview
Emoluments Offered: As fixed by CUSAT, monthly pay of Rs.22000/- and other admissible allowances will be given to the appointees with respect to their trades.
Application Fee: In the form of bank draft, appliers of CUSAT recruitment 2017 have to submit the prescribed amount of online application/ registration fee. The Demand Draft should be drawn on favour of “Registrar, Cochin University of Science & Technology” payable at SBT, CUSAT branch. The same fee can also be remitted as cash in CUSAT’s cash counter.
- Registration Fee for OBC/ General category: 580/-
- For SC/ ST category: 115/- only
- Fee Payment Mode: Offline
How to Apply for CUSAT Recruitment 2017
Enthusiastic citizens can submit their applications through online mode for this CUSAT recruitment 2017. The general instructions for doing registration are listed here.
- Log on to the official web portal of CUSAT cusat.ac.in.
- Under “Career” section, choose “Vacancies-Online” option.
- Hit on the concerned job link.
- Read the instructions and press the “Click here for Registration” link at bottom.
- Then at the top, click on “New Registration” button.
- Your registration form will open. Enter necessary details in it and upload the scanned copy of photo.
- Then “Submit” it. Your provisional registration number and password will be displayed.
- Login to your profile again and enter personal details in the application form that is displayed.
- Also, click on “Save” button after entering details in each section.
- After editing all information, review the details by clicking on “View Application” tab.
- Finally click on “Submit” button and take printout copy of registered application.
The hardcopy of submitted application and bank draft/ fee receipt should be forwarded along with following document copies to “Registrar, Administrative Office, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi – 22” promptly. The top of envelope should be written clearly as “Application for the Post of Technician Grade-II on Contract basis in Department of Ship Technology”.
- Academic Records
- Experience certificate
- Community certificate
- No Objection certificate (if any), etc.
- Last date for doing online registration – 31st Dec 2016
- Final date for submitting postal application (hardcopy) – 6th Jan 2017
Note: We have illustrated about the details of current vacancies that are existing for Technician posts in CUSAT on above section. To know more information, go through the official notification.