CRIS Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Vacancies. Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) is an autonomous organization, which is controlled by the Ministry of Railways. The major roles of CRIS are to develop and manage Information Technology applications including reservation system, freight operations, unreserved ticketing system etc. CRIS is intending to provide a career growth opportunity for Engineering Graduates and to fulfill their current needs. They intimate that, about 20 capable persons are necessary for the designation of Assistant Software Engineer. To satisfy the eligibility criteria, applicants should possess valid GATE score with prescribed qualifications. Engagement will be in contractual manner and the period of employment is 5 years.
|Organization||Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)|
|Designation||Assistant Software Engineer|
|Vacancy Nos||20||Last Date||02-12-2016|
|Education||B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc|
CRIS Recruitment 2016
Selected candidates for CRIS Jobs would be posted at CRIS Headquarters in New Delhi or any of the regional offices/ project site in India as per the need and requirement. Those persons will have to execute a service agreement bond of Rs.100000/- to serve in CRIS for a period of three years. Willing candidates are encouraged to register your details through their online web portal. Eligibility criteria, applying procedure and other details are summarized below,
Educational Qualifications for CRIS Jobs
The basic educational qualification mentioned for Assistant Software Engineer vacant position existing in CRIS is B.E/ B.Tech Degree in the branches of CSE/ IT/ equivalent from any recognized institution.
Or else, those candidates should have possessed MCA or B.Sc Degree in Computer Science with 60% of marks in aggregate.
Age limitation and Relaxation
Individuals whose upper age limit resides between 22 to 27 years are eligible to apply for CRIS vacancies. The crucial date for calculating the age limit is on the last date of submission of application.
Age relaxation is granted for the aspirants with an extent of 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ ST category.
Method of Selection in CRIS
Candidates considered for placement in CRIS will be in the order of merit obtained through GATE 2016 score. Succeeded individuals will be subject to medical examination as per CSIR rules.
For documentary proof, shortlisted candidates should produce GATE 2016 score card received from IIT, NOC (if employed), original provisional certificate and mark sheets for all semesters on the date of joining.
Pay Scale for Assistant Software Engineer Post
Designees who are enrolled under unoccupied CRIS Vacancies will accept a pay scale in 7th level with additional dearness and other allowances. That is, the basic pay at the beginning of the scale would be approximately Rs.44900/- per month.
How to Apply for CRIS Jobs 2016
Eligible aspirants should submit the online applications through the “career” page of their official website “www.cris.org.in”. After entering the website, applicants are advised to follow the instructions listed below,
- In step-I, appliers are required to feed the GATE 2016 details such as Registration Number, Score, All India Rank and Category.
- At this time, system will display the candidate’s name, normalized marks and cut-off marks for each category.
- Before further proceeding, he/ she applying must verify the displayed details.
- Now the candidates will receive the one-time password and login details to the e-mail ID.
- In next step (step-2), get start for online application by changing the one-time password to new password.
- Login the application form with new password and fill the application form.
- After that, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and certificates in correct dimensions.
- On successful registration of online application, retain the print out of application and proceed for fee payment.
- For that, hit on “Download challan” tab and deposit the fee in SBI.
- You will receive mail or SMS after the fee is successfully deposited.
- Keep the copy of bank Challan for future reference.
Assistant Software Engineer Post Application Fee
Application fee fixed for general and OBC (NCL) category candidates is Rs.1000/- as application fee and Rs.29/- as bank charges. There is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD categories or women candidates.
The specified fee amount should be deposited in CRIS’s Account in State Bank of India, after completing step-2 of the registration process.
|Opening date for the online registration||02-11-2016|
|Last date for the completion of step-I & step-II of online registration||02-12-2016|
|Last date for depositing the application fee||07-12-2016|
Note: The above all detailed sections show the information about CRIS Recruitment 2016. All future communications in this regard will be displayed in CRIS website.